Itinerary 13th Annual Camp-inn Camp-outt (cico)

Discussion in 'Gatherings' started by Betsey, Apr 25, 2016.

Added to Calendar: 09-23-16, 09-24-16, 09-25-16
  1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Calling all teardrops, travel trailers, tenters and curious onlookers!!!!!

It's time to register for the Camp-Inn Camp-Outt!

Come join us for a few hours, a day or the entire weekend!

Here's what you need to know:

13th Annual Camp-Inn Camp-Outt (CICO)
    September 23-25th
    Juneau County Castle Rock Park
    Mauston, WI

Click on the link below for registration & complete information on the Camp-Outt:

13th Annual Camp-Inn Camp-Outt

Questions? Email Betsey
    camp.inn@tds.net

Hope to see you there!

Betsey
    :cool:

2. place us on the list please Betsey...

3. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

List of Attendees
    (List will be updated daily)

To Date: 165 Attendees

We have received registration forms for:

Ben & Jessica B.
    Joe B.
    Randy B.
    John & Ruth B.
    Duke & Laurie B.
    Scott B. & Martha S.
    Cheryl C.
    Tim C.
    Bob & Risa D. & Matthew
    Bob & Lisa K-D
    Ron & Missy D.
    Mary Beth D.
    Craig & Betsey E.
    John E.
    Lori & Beth E. & Jim C.
    Mark & Deb E.
    Matt & Debi F.
    Craig & Sue F.
    Randy & Dorothea F.
    Eric & Carolyn G.
    Dale & Vickie G.
    Mitch, Mackenzie, & Millie G.
    Mark & Betsy G.
    Bob, Heather, Katie, Sophia H.
    Doug & Lisa H.
    Todd & Jamee H.
    Bob & Darcy J.
    Gene & Gayle J.
    Josh & Angie J.
    Sherry K.
    Jeff & Sheila K.
    Kevin & Cindy K.
    Steve L. & Jane M.
    Chuck & Theresa L.
    Jerry & Tina L.
    Kelly L.
    Dennis & Faye M.
    Kevin & Jeni M.
    Al & Annie M.
    Parnell & Barb N., Ramona, Eli & Kayson
    Mike & Carol O.
    Jim & Sheri O.
    David & Becky O.
    Tom O.
    Rick, Karen, Mandi, Josh, Rachel & Josie P.
    Joe & Karen P.
    Dan, Cathie, Tori, Massyn & Ayden P.
    Jim & Kathy P.
    Dustin & Kris P.
    Maurie & Jan P.
    Tom & Diana P.
    Bob & Kathy P.
    Dean & Karyn P.
    Grant & Diane P.
    Scott & Sue P.
    Dennis & Jennifer R.
    Greg & Rosa R.
    Tim & Adrianne S.
    Eric, Morgan, Sebastian & Natasha S.
    Terry & Bess S.
    Greg S.
    Steve S. & Michelle P.
    Ken & Rose S.
    Darrel & Joanne S.
    Jim & Joci T.
    Paul T.
    Steve T.
    Chad, Cheryl & Ally T.
    Mark & Linda U.
    Mike & Chris V.
    Paul V.
    Glenn & Opal W.
    Chuck & Barbara W.
    Michael, Abbey, Devyn, & Hayden W.
    Kenneth & Dixie W.
    Jean W.
    Cary, Holly, Nathan & Jillian W.

Furry Friend (FF) Attendees

Anakin
    Angel
    Archer
    Bella
    Boone
    Buddy
    Cole
    Ellie
    Finley
    Gizmo
    Henry
    Lexus
    Lily
    Madison
    Marley
    Marlo
    Olive
    Ranger
    Wilee

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  4. We registered and did our itinerary for the trip to the Camp-outt this weekend. Kevin is making a book. I already have several lists going. The countdown commences.
    See you in September,
    Cindy and Kevin, Bella and Boone

5. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

If you registered for the Camp-Outt but did not make any purchases, please keep reading!

Last week, we discovered the email service that generates an email to us when you registered, discontinued its service back in March without giving us notice. Therefore, if you registered without making a purchase, we do not have record of your registration.

If this applies to you, please re-register using the Camp-Outt webpage. We have found a solution to the problem.
    We apologize for the inconvenience but do want to make sure you are added to the list.

Thanks!

Betsey
    camp.inn@tds.net

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  6. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

Missy and I are looking forward to the up coming Campinn Campout! We are planning a 3 week Nova Scotia trip in late August early Sept 2017. Any attending please look us up as I would to hear about your travels. Anyone also wishing to join us on this excursion would be welcome, a caravan would be fun! see ya in two weeks! R

Biggie and Tom & Diana P like this.
  7. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Ron and Missy. We just returned from a 8 night stay in the Maritimes: 2 nights New Brunswick at Fundy National Park, 2 nights at Cabot Beach Provincial Park in PEI, 2 nights at Cape Breton National Park and 2 nights at Caribou-Monroes Island Provincial Park in Nova Scotia. We'll have all the literature we collected if you're interested. All were beautiful. So very much to do in Nova Scotia.

birder526 likes this.
  8. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Ron and Missy. Posted comments about the four campgrounds we stayed in during our trip to the Maritime Provinces in the Campground Review section.

9. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Hey, Betsey! We are so sorry to have to let you know we're not going to be able to make it to the CICO. My mother is very ill and tomorrow we have to leave Michigan and head south to Alabama. Please say hello to all our Camp Inn buddies. Kathy Piggott

10. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear your mother is not well. Glad you are able to go be with her. Safe travels and prayers for your mom. We will miss you but know we will meet up again!

Betsey

11. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Thanks, Betsey. Things have improved. Hopefully discharge this afternoon.

birder526 and jfocallag like this.
  12. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

So, how was the weekend? Even though Bob and I don't have our 560 anymore, I still lurk around to see how everyone is doing. Haven't seen any posts so I thought I would ask.
    Gina

birder526 likes this.
  13. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

We're having wine slushies on the beach!

14. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

It does not sound like you are in Wisconsin! Wish I was on the beach . Have fun and toast a few to me.
    Gina

15. birder526

birder526 Novice

Like Gina & Bob, we no longer have our teardrop, but like to stay in touch. Hope all had a great CICO!

16. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Well, it's been a week since the 13th Camp-Inn Camp-Outt. We have finally tucked everything away until next year and now it's time for a huge THANK YOU to all who joined us.

In spite of the all the rain that week (got 6" in one night!) turning the park into an "aquatic center" (as Steve T. appropriately called it), we had a great turnout of 193 people, 76 teardrops, 11 other types of campers and lots of tents from 14 states, including New York, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, Arizona & Washington. [​IMG]

Special thanks to the many helping hands that allowed the weekend to run smoothly. [​IMG]

Looking forward to next year! WooHoo! [​IMG]

Betsey & Craig
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Tom & Diana P, AlCat and Brian & Lucy like this.
  17. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Thanks to Betsy, Craig, Cary, and the rest of the Camp-Inn crew who were there, for putting on another great CICO!

It was nice to see those we've gotten to know from previous CICO's, and to get to meet some new faces too!!

Despite a soggy forecast, the rains were a relatively non-factor, happening mainly over night on Friday, and not returning until after the great Camp-Inn provided breakfast on Sun had pretty much wrapped up.

Sorry that Kathy & Bob were unable to make it, we enjoyed camping next to them 2 years ago. We were glad your mom sounded like she was doing well enough to be discharged.
    We had to miss last year for the same reason, unfortunately my mom passed 3 weeks short of her 100th birthday, but it was good to have had that much time with her.

We headed north from the CICO, and spent a few days in Bayfield, WI at the recommended city park on the lake. The soggy weather caught up with us there, but we just spent more time browsing the local stores, museums, restaurants, and library, so it was still an enjoyable stay.

We headed west from there, and met my sister and her husband at Jay Cooke State Park just southwest of Duluth where it dried out for a few days of camping, and hiking before heading for home this past weekend.

That was our longest stretch in the teardrop, so we now know we are up to spending that much time in close quarters, even with several days of rain in a row.

Already looking forward to when we can make it again.

Dustin & Kris

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016