Announcement Awaiting Our 560 Ultra Delivery To Florida.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Sarah & Manning, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Looks like we are about 6 weeks from delivery of our 560. We are very excited to be a part of this community and having a blast planning our shake-down cruise and buying all the gear! wooohoooo

2. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

Hello from fellow friends in FL. We love our 550 and it's always the highlight of the campground. Recently, at Highlands Hammock it took me 2 hours to setup our Alcove Shelter due to the interruptions. I've never seen a better Teardrop than a Campinn.

Sarah & Manning likes this.
  3. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats and wishing you many adventures! Now go shopping for your gear!

Sue Franz and Sarah & Manning like this.
  4. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Exciting! Congrats, have fun gearing up!

Randy

5. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Exciting times! Happy Camping.

6. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Congrats! Nice that you are in Florida and can enjoy it all winter long after delivery! Have a blast!

7. Congratulations!

8. Thank you all for the nice welcoming! We are trying to keep our gear shopping under control! Its so exciting.

birder526 and Tom & Diana P like this.
  9. Tom & Diana P

Tom & Diana P Novice

The anticipation must be intense now! We'll be in your shoes in the coming months!

birder526 likes this.
  10. Sea Cruise

Sea Cruise Newbie

Sara and Manning - Welcome! I am in New Smyrna Beach north of you, with my Raindrop. Enjoy your new 560 family member.

11. tdldjdx2

tdldjdx2 Newbie

You should have your trailer. How much did it cost to be delivered? I have ordered and not sure if I will pick up or have it delivered to the Atlanta GA area?

12. Towbert

Towbert Novice

Advise going slow on gearing up - due to our enthusiasm we over did it. We are now at the point where we put a small piece of painters tape on EVERY item in the trailer, when we use it, we remove the tape. After a year of camping, if it still has tape ~ IT GOES!
    (except emergency items).
    TOWBERT

13. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

What things did you think you'd use/need that didn't turn out to be so useful so far?

14. Towbert

Towbert Novice

Let you know - in 8 months.