Itinerary 2017 Camp Inn Texans!

Discussion in 'Gatherings' started by Doug & Amber, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Here's an update, we have booked our campsite. For those planning on going to the 2nd Annual Texas Teardrop Roundup, you may want to book early. Last year some had issues securing a campsite due to popularity of the season.

Just below is what we reserved. Campsites are first come, first served. You cannot reserve a specific campsite #. Last year the first party to arrive explains to the Park Ranger that we are a group and hopefully the park ranger can group us together.

INKS LAKE SP
    Campground : INKS LAKE CAMPSITES
    Equipment : Pop Up Less Than 20 ft
    Arrival Date : 3/31/2017
    #Nights : 2
    Site Name : ELECTRIC & WATER CAMPSITE 20/30/50 AMP
    # Person(s) : 2

So far we have 7 trailers coming to Inks Lake! Should be fun to see old friends and meet new ones.

2. Doug & Amber

Update, we now have 8 confirmed campers for the Inks Lake 2nd Annual Texas Teardrop Roundup.

Tom & Diana P likes this.
  3. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Make that 9 confirmed & count us in! Just made our reservation for Inks Lake Texas Teardrop Roundup........and can't wait! It's gonna be fun! Who's jumping off the cliff @ Devil's Waterhole with me?!?!?

Casandra

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Randy and Tom & Diana P like this.
  4. TandP

TandP Newbie

T & P made our reservations for Inks Lake SP. Does that make #10?

5. Doug & Amber

I had already included you guys so I think we are 9 total for Inks Lake State Park on a March 31.

6. Doug & Amber

I have sent a private message to the 8 campers planning on attending the Inks Lake 2nd Annual Texas Teardrop Roundup. I do not know if anyone has read it or even knows the Conversation is there. Check your Conversations for Inks Lake details. You can find this by clicking your name in the upper right corner of the home screen and look at your inbox for Conversations.

7. Doug & Amber

Friendly reminder that 2nd Annual Texas Teardrop Roundup is just around the corner. March 31 thru April 2 at Inks Lake State Park near Austin, TX. If you wish to join the 9 Teardrop group, just make your campsite reservation and let us know that you'll be joining us. We look forward to camping with new friends and old friends.

If you have already signed up for this outing, please check you private email page and list your cell phone so that we can communicate on the arrival date if necessary. Your private email site can be located by clicking your name on the upper right corner of this page. It's call CONVERSATIONS.

See you at Inks Lake State Park.

8. JeremyB

JeremyB Junior Ranger Donating Member

9. Brian & Lucy

Brian & Lucy Novice

10. TandP

TandP Newbie

Great time visiting with the TX and AU campers. Got lots of new ideas on how to use the camper.