50 States 7 Days

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rrjusa, Apr 23, 2017.

1. rrjusa

rrjusa Newbie

Yes you read that right I'm planning a trip to all 50 States in just 7 Days this summer. No I'm not crazy, I don't think... it's a publicity stunt to promote the travel documentary I made 50 States 50 Days. This year is the 10th anniversary of the trip so to promote it I hatched this crazy idea. I'm going to be starting in Alaska on June 28 and flying to Portland, Oregon where my twin brother will pick me up. We will then drive through the contiguous 48 states ending in Las Vegas where I will fly to Hawaii. Every state we travel through we will stop and find someone to interview for 5 to 10 minutes about their state and what they suggest people see and do, where they have traveled, etc. Then we will post the video of those interviews on social media and try to build a following. I'm looking for people who would like to meet me and be interviewed. You can watch the video about the trip on the top right hand column of my website home page www.welcometoamerica.us for more information. Even if you can't meet us on the road you can follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/welcometoamerica.us

Attached Files:

Evan and Tom & Diana P like this.