Update Back Home With Pneuma (spirit Of Life)

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Monica & Bill, May 27, 2017.

1. Monica & Bill

Monica & Bill Novice

We picked up our beautiful Raindrop #890 May 23. The Orientation with Cary was spectacular, (best day ever!) and we really felt comfortable bringing her home to Florida. Since we had not seen a Camp-Inn live, the first time we saw one was in the factory, and let me tell you it knocked our socks off! We bought enough stuff to survive the Apocalypse and although we left half of it home, we still had entirely too much stuff. We learned a lot on the 4 day trip home, mainly that Google trip times were way off. 8 hour estimates ended up to be close to 11 hours, 6 hours more like 9 etc. Hit both rain and traffic. We arrived home today uterly drained. (We will add one more day to the trip back to Necedah for the Camp-Outt trip in September). We were very comfortable sleeping with the windows open, and the fan did a great job of taking all the hot air out of the cabin in a short amount of time. Love our camper! Thanks to Cary, Craig and the crew for building such a wonderful product. We have been alive long enough to know quality like this is unusual at any price.

Mark & Casandra, Jenn, Randy and 4 others like this.
  2. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

Congratulations from your Florida neighbors! There will be a big Teardrop Rally at Tomoka State Park located just north of Ormond Beach the first weekend of February, 2018. Hope to see you there!

Tom & Diana P and Monica & Bill like this.
  3. Monica & Bill

Monica & Bill Novice

Hello Van and Terri
    Thank you! We will put that on our calendar, especially since it is so close! Yay! Looking forward to meeting our fellow Florida campers.
    Monica and Bill

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  4. ksaville

ksaville Newbie

5. ksaville

ksaville Newbie

We picked our teardrop up the day before you, and we have the same sentiments that you have. Hopefully we will meet at the September Camp-Outt.

Jenn and Monica & Bill like this.
  6. Monica & Bill

Monica & Bill Novice

Looking forward to it!

7. Agree with you Bear. We ordered our 560 and the build started 2 weeks ago, and reading the two posts about picking up their teardrops definitely has me excited.

And thank you for all your insights, I've enjoyed reading about your experiences.

Monica & Bill likes this.
  8. Monica & Bill

Monica & Bill Novice

Thank you, Bear! I have really enjoyed reading your posts, and look foreward to reading many more.
    Monica

9. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Congratulations & welcome! And you are right, Camp-Inn quality and personal service is second to none. It is one product I can whole heartedly recommend to anyone. After 21+ yrs of camping in tents & travel trailers, we've had more fun than ever camping (and traveling) since we bought our Raindrop in 2013! I really hope you are enjoying yours this summer!
    Casandra

Monica & Bill likes this.