Storage Inlaid Kitchen Cabinets

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by jpbrew, Dec 3, 2014.

1. jpbrew

jpbrew Novice

So I'm looking over the price list and options for an Ultra 560, and I come across a new addition to the list - Inlaid Kitchen Cabinets. Anybody seen this yet? Also new is a leather sofa option.

2. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

Have seen both. Photo of the inlaid kitchen cabinet can be seen by viewing the pictures of the 500th Campinn in this forum. We have ordered the inlaid cabinets and still un decided on sofa. Both add a touch of class and add alot visually to an already impressive product....

3. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

They do look awesome. Had we ordered new, we were not going with either option.

We were passing on the sofa because we have a dog and this is where she sleeps. So we put blankets down, etc. so the sofa would never been seen. Furthermore, we are not a fan of leather furniture because it is sticky when you sweat so in summer, I don't think this would work for us but it does look really nice.

We were on the fence regarding the cabinets. They look really nice and do add a touch of class. Especially with the mahogany paneling. I was just not sure if I wanted the extra expense or not.

4. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Do they still offer the inlaid cabinets?

5. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

New options for 2018 lots of customization choices, but I don’t know about the compass rose option. Easiest is to just email them, customization choices always seem to be entertained. Just ask, can’t hurt.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  6. Henry

Henry Novice

I just ordered a custom galley cabinet door. Sent Cary an email with the image I was interested in and he returned 2 layout proposals. I picked one and placed the order in the Camp Inn website store for a custom image.

7. Jim Carter

Jim Carter Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Is that an engraved image? Or additional pieces of contrasting wood inlaid?

8. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Jim,

This is laser engraved.

Cary

9. Lynne & Scott

Lynne & Scott Junior Ranger Donating Member

Excited to see what you designed!

10. Lynne & Scott

My camp inn has some of the beautiful inlaid cabinetry - I am the second owner so did not design it- but I certainly appreciate the craftsmanship!

11. Henry

Henry Novice

UPS just delivered this - I'm keeping with the steampunk theme.
    Cabinet door.jpg

RollingRob likes this.
  12. Lynne & Scott

Oh man - that rocks. LOVE the sentiment - so true too! I’ll have to look at some of your previous posts to find photos of the steampunk Camp-Inn!

13. Lynne & Scott

Ok I just saw photos of your camper. It’s a show stopper for certain. As many comments as my camper has gotten- I can’t imagine the looks and stares and comments yours must receive. I am in neighboring SD - perhaps our paths will align and I can actually see it in person one day!