SOLD 2012 560 Ultra #518 New Price

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by schluns, Apr 23, 2018.

1. schluns

schluns Novice

We have had many changes in our live in the past couple years. The most recent is addition of a couple new pets which we inherited which fortunately enjoy camping. But sadly they just don’t fit it a teardrop…so we have to give up camping, or find a bigger camper.

This raindrop camper has been 100% garage stored every day and has only been outside for the 100+ nights we’ve spent in her. We have allowed her to age to a natural patina. Her name is Serenity, Firefly Class.

Serenity is not fully loaded, but its close. It has the 15" HDTV/DVD player with antenna hook up, AC, and the moon roof that is no longer offered by CampInn which is a wonderful addition, We love watching the night skies as we prepare to turn in. No, it does not leak, and we have used seal conditioner to maintain it. We have added the hitch receiver and the rear bumper and the bin “inserts” for the galley which increased the convenience and storage capacity, as well as the “duct work” for the AC which is the best upgrade that you can possibly make, it has made the interior incredibly comfortable on even the warmest nights.
    She has electric brakes, back up lights, solar controller/connection, and the internal battery isolator.

We have the door screens, but they have not been installed. Late 2016, Serenity went home to the nest, for a spa day tune up.

We also have the side tent which is still quite serviceable, but it is 6 years old and has its own “patina”. We also have an ARB refrigerator that we purchased last spring, we would consider selling with Serenity as well.

We have decided to cross post the listing on eBay with a buy it now of $13,000. This is a firm price.

Our Album of Serenity
    Albums for user: schluns | Unofficial Camp-Inn Forum

IMG_0854.jpg IMG_0834.jpg IMG_0784.jpg IMG_0833.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Ian

Ian Newbie

Hello, does this trailer have electric brakes? Thanks!

3. schluns

schluns Novice

Yes, we have electric brakes.

4. schluns

schluns Novice

5. Rivernut

Rivernut Newbie

How do I contact you directly regarding features?

6. schluns

schluns Novice

I have sent you a PM with my contact information.
    -Susan

7. schluns

schluns Novice

8. schluns

schluns Novice

Serenity remains for sale and is sure to make someone’s summer memories special.

9. Dixie Sparks

Dixie Sparks Newbie

Is it available what do you pull it with 727 776 6058

10. schluns

schluns Novice

Hi Dixie - Yes, it is still available, although I do have someone considering. Personally, I pull it with my Subaru Outback 6 cylinder. My husband pulls it with the F150. There is a tow vehicle section in this forum and you can do a search on your vehicle to see if others tow with the same. Otherwise, Cary can answer the question. You will find that the Outback is very popular

11. schluns

schluns Novice

Still Available

12. Dixie Sparks

Dixie Sparks Newbie

is this still available

13. Dixie Sparks

Dixie Sparks Newbie

has there been any history of leaking

14. schluns

schluns Novice

Dixie - yes it is still available and we have spoken on the phone already.