1st night down...many, many more to go!

Discussion in 'Adventures & Excursions' started by Jay & Valerie, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

OK. We brought the trailer home yesterday and spent last night in it parked in our driveway.

Wow, very comfortable, we are going to love this thing.

Dog made it a bit more challenging. She barked at every noise and cat roaming the neighborhood. Made it a bit hard to sleep. Camping is going to be interesting with her for sure.

But it was fun...can't wait to get a real trip under our belt.

2. Pick

Pick Novice

We are new to the fold also, just got our trailer this summer. We have spent seven night camping "in the wild" and twice that in the garage! Grandkids love to watch movies and sleep in the camper.

3. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I have spent a few nights in mine in the driveway and even one in the garage. Some when the guest room overflowed with company and a couple to try out beds. I still haven't found the perfect bed. I am using a blow up with a memory foam topper and it is comfortable but I'm afraid it will be cold for camping in cold weather. I do have an electric pad but don't think it is practical unless I am hooked up to electric.

4. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

We are now 2 nights in while parked in the driveway. Dog did much better this time, but then we pushed it to the back of the driveway so much less distractions. LOL