SOLD 2007 550 Ultra #257 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Jonathan, May 5, 2017.

1. Jonathan

Jonathan Guest

Oh, and it might be useful for us both if you can send your email so that we can continue conversations about buying it and meeting up, privately directly, not on this public forum. Let me know if you agree, Jonathan

2. Susan

Susan Newbie

Good deal. Right now, we are tentatively scheduled for the weekend of July 1 -2. Is this the only place you have listed it for sale? Should I send you a deposit to hold onto it until then?
    Thank you,
    Susan

3. Jonathan

Jonathan Guest

Yes Susan, I actually have a man hired to sell it for me, but I made a deal with him that if I got a sale through this forum alone I would handle the sale. We have had a number of interested contacts and a couple others considering the drive up to view and buy. I would want a $500 non refundable Option deposit to hold it until July 1st when you're here. I would not ask so much but that is almost two weeks in an active season, and I really need to know that you're serious. I hope you understand.

4. Susan

Susan Newbie

Sounds reasonable to me. Just so I understand correctly, the deposit is not refundable if we fail to come see it. But we we show up, and decide not to buy it, we can receive our deposit back.

5. Jonathan

Jonathan Guest

I'll give you my email as we are in plain view here. jonpierce@pacbell.net. Once you reply to that we'll keep talking, OK?