SOLD 2010 560 Super Ultra For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Matt Rogers, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Novice

Taking offers for my 560 ultra. I call it super ultra because it has features above and beyond. Has all the factory options (everything except the SUV PACKAGE, sunroof, or Alcan cover). Plus screen doors, wind guards, vanity mirror, LED under glow kit, camp inn installed stereo with custom speakers, SS cooler, 2 side tents, 12v exterior fridge outlet, solar charger (no panels though), digitally controlled deluxe AC with remote, extra hubcap and misc parts, a nice digital TV antenna and pole, and a lightly used storage cover.

History: This trailer was stored indoors it's whole life (except for 1.5 months), has been cared for and loved (still loved). It's been aprox. 4000 miles total and used about 99 nights.

Reason for sale: Other campers literally will not leave you alone, they always want to look. This may work for someone else, but I camp for quiet time!

Other stuff: also have a really nice chemical porta potty that buyer can take for free!

Please don't hesitate with any questions, there are some pictures in the photo gallery to look at.

2. Outboard jack

Outboard jack Newbie

Re: 2010 560 super ultra for sale

Hello, Mat

Please E-mail me or give me a call.
    Been looking for a 560 I call the factory just yesterday
    E-mail stone@outboard-parts.com
    Ph 713 213 4530

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Novice

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Novice

There has been tons of questions about the exact options it has. The Ultra has a lot of improvements/ options. So here is the official list over the ultra features... Electric brakes with parking brake, furnace, AC(better than factory), 3 speed roof fan with thermostat, screen doors, 2 side tents with rain fly, vanity mirror, TV with DVD, stereo with built in antenna and speakers (connected to TV), spare tire, all exterior lighting is LED, LED multicolor under glow kit, extra 12v outlet. IR remote repeater from galley to stereo, extra light in kitchen cabinet, improved battery, chrome bumper, 2" rear receiver, both tables, SS cooler, camper storage cover, galley wind screens, solar charger and input, propane hoses, water hoses, and12 gauge cold proof extension cord. Also included, dometic chemical porta potty with flusher and chemicals(works great in side tent),a Digital tV antenna with custom pole, and extra parts (hubcap, table leg, lights and lenses, and curtain clips)

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Novice

There are also lots of questions about repairs and maintenance.

It has been maintained perfectly. Have had brakes and bearings checked. Camper has been polished twice. Winterized as it should be yearly. Stored inside a climate controlled warehouse.

Repairs are minimal. These are well made campers. The original AC didn't last very long or work very well (my rant thread is somewhere in the forum) so it was replaced with a superior unit. Some curtain clips cracked and camp inn replaced them for me (thanks Cary). The propane alarm also broke and camp in. Sent me a new one with a new piece of wood trim (thanks again Cary). Other than that, nothing!