SOLD 2014 560 Ultra Suv Package

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by JoeB-NW, Jul 17, 2017.

1. JoeB-NW

JoeB-NW Novice

We are selling our 2014 560 Ultra SUV Package, #661. She has been a great trailer, but with our schedules we haven't been able to enjoy her as much as we would like. Due to this, it is time to find her a new home.

The trailer has the gloss black frame, AGM battery upgrade, electric brakes with park lever, stainless steel rear bumper, 2” receiver hitch, Alcan cover, TV/DVD combo, and the galley wind screens. We opted to provide our own wheels and tires, which are slightly larger than the ones that come standard on the 560. The black wheels give it a nice look. There is no AC or heater, but we've never needed them on our excursions. When it's been cold, we just add some extra blankets. The Fantastic Fan does a wonderful job of keeping the trailer cool, especially at night.

We added a foam mattress topper to the bed, just to give it a little extra cushion. This will be included in the sale.

We will include some extras for the galley. We built a special spice rack (see photos) to keep bottles of spices and oils from falling over. We will also include the Coleman steel-belted cooler, along with a few other items.

We are located in Lynden, WA. Asking $17,000 OBO.

IMG_0583.JPG IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0587.JPG IMG_0588.JPG IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0590.JPG

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  2. EricC

EricC Newbie

We live in Idaho and would be interested in learning more about this. Please contact me by email to share more pics/info. Thanks Eric

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Eric,

I believe this unit has been sold.

Chuckwagon likes this.
  4. Jack & Susan

Jack & Susan Newbie

Yes it has. This is "one that got away" from us as Jack and I moved too slowly on it. The seller confirmed to us that it's been sold to someone in CA. Lucky them! And lesson learned for us. -- Susan