SOLD 2016 550 Ultra, Salt Lake City, Ut

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by SLC Bill, Aug 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SLC Bill

SLC Bill Newbie

C85F5F4B-092E-4FCD-BAB9-0A6D77881001.jpeg EFE27224-59A5-4D55-806D-90C39BE46E75.jpeg C85F5F4B-092E-4FCD-BAB9-0A6D77881001.jpeg EFE27224-59A5-4D55-806D-90C39BE46E75.jpeg 2nd PRICE DROP! Act Now and I'll also throw in a Goal Zero 100 watt fold up solar panel w/cord and a heavy duty hitch lock! But wait, there's more! Just kidding, that's it.
    I picked this little beauty up in late June of 2016, and have just under 20,000 miles on it. It has just about all the options including the air conditioner (and it works great!) but I didn't opt for the TV (c'mon, you're camping! Get outside!!), heater, and spare tire (I rarely drive over 65 and was told when I picked it up that 65 or so is the optimal speed, as the aerodynamics of the design actually create a bit of lift at 65, so very little weight is actually on the tires - they'll last a long time, I was told...). I have a set of solar panels (Goal Zero) that I use with it, and have never had a problem keeping the battery charged in camp, to run the Dometic AC/DC cooler.
    Here's a list of the extra's I purchased with it:

Electric Brakes with Park Lever
    Air Conditioning
    Solar Controller/Connection
    Internal Battery Isolator
    Rear Bumper, stainless steel
    Alcan Cover, Teardrop FSB
    Door Screen, pr.
    AC/DC Refrig/Freezer, portable - Dometic CF-35 with cover
    Table Extension - Street
    Sink-top Cutting Board
    Galley Trays (1 XD + 1 standard)

Stored in a garage when not in use. All attached images were taken 9/27/17

I'm asking $18,500 for it now. If it doesn't sell soon, I'll take this post down and re-post in the spring (and probably ask more for it at that time) - let me know if you're interested!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. Gman

Gman Newbie

Bill, would you consider 19K?

3. SLC Bill

SLC Bill Newbie

Hi - As I just put it up on this site yesterday, and since I'm not going to let it go until I'm back from my next trip (sometime after 9/28), I'm not ready to say that I'd accept less than 20K. I plan on leaving the post up until I return, and see where the chips fall at that time.

4. EricC

EricC Newbie

I am in Coeur d'Alene and would be interested in hearing from you and seeing pics when you are ready to sell. Eric

5. SLC Bill

SLC Bill Newbie

Hi Eric - I'll be taking more pictures when I come home from my trip and get it all cleaned up, approximately 9/28. I'll be in touch then.

6. EricC

EricC Newbie

Thanks have a good trip.

7. Dave Atkinson

Dave Atkinson Newbie

8. SLC Bill

SLC Bill Newbie

Hi Dave - I'm currently on the road with the trailer and won't be back in SLC until 9/27, so I won't be willing/able to show it until I complete my post trip clean up, 9/29 at the earliest.

9. Dave Atkinson

Dave Atkinson Newbie

Thanks Bill for the quick reply. Didn't realize you were already on the road. Please reach out to me you you return and are ready to show trailer

10. SLC Bill

SLC Bill Newbie

Hi Dave - I'm back in SLC and will have the trailer ready to show this afternoon. If you can't find time today, I'll need at least a day and half notice, as I keep in a covered storage facility and will need to make arrangements to get it.

11. Dave Atkinson

Dave Atkinson Newbie

Bill: could probably come later this afternoon. Give me a call so we ca work out details (633-7070).
    Thanks
    Dave

12. SLC Bill

SLC Bill Newbie

Hi Man - I'm back from my trip and am ready to sell my 550 Ultra! I've started a new thread, with several pictures of the trailer. Please have a look and let me know if you're still interested!

13. SLC Bill

SLC Bill Newbie

Hello EricC - I've started a new thread with my sales post and new pictures. Please check it out and let me know if you're still interested.

14. SLC Bill

SLC Bill Newbie

Yes.

15. EricC

EricC Newbie

Hello Bill. I still have interest in your teardrop. The photos depict a very nice trailer. Thank you

16. EricC

EricC Newbie

Bill
    It was a pleasure to finally meet you and to finalize the purchase of you Camp Inn 550. I am pleased to learn of your adventures while looking forward to the ones ahead for my wife and I. Best Regards, Eric

Tom & Diana P likes this.