Build Photos 2016 Camp Inn 560 Ultra Build Time!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by JeremyB, Jun 9, 2016.

1. JeremyB

JeremyB Junior Ranger Donating Member

My wife, Danya, and I got word that the build has begun at Camp Inn. We are looking at a July pickup.

Recap from our greeting thread is below:

Who we are:
    We live in Atlanta and spend a lot of time in Auburn, Alabama attending sporting events at Auburn University. We have a lot in a RV community with hookups that we use for tailgating during football and gymnastics seasons. The community has a club house with bathrooms, showers, and a kitchen. Most of the other owners have Class As; however we did not want the hassle of maintaining a large RV. My parents have a vintage teardrop that they camp in and we hope to spend quality time with them camping each year as well.

We wanted a camper that could be pulled by my car, stored in our garage, and could easily be taken camping or tailgating. We enjoy being outside and a teardrop will meet our needs perfectly. We decided on the 560 for hanging out in the camper in bad weather on the couch. I was torn for quite a while since the 550 has such beautiful lines; however based on the fact we have scheduled events that could intersect with bad weather it is the best choice for us.

More Information about the custom part of the build for tailgating!

Options:
    Air Conditioning - Must in the south
    15in TV w/DVD/CD Player - Rainy days
    AGM Battery Upgrade - More battery is better
    SUV Off-Road Package - clearance and higher counter top when using galley
    Internal Battery Isolator - tow vehicle charging good thing
    Furnace, Propane RV style - Most difficult decision, want option to boondock in the future or visit parks without hookups
    Electric Brakes w/Park - ability to use brake handle when positioning trailer in garage as our garage has a sloped entry
    Stainless Steel Bumper - crash protection
    Backup/Flood Lights - parking trailer at night in camp ground
    Receiver Hitch for bike rack (2 inch) - possible bike rack or storage rack
    Rain-Sensing Fan Upgrade - in the south will be using the vent a lot
    Accessability Upgrade - place to hang my towels and use for getting on and off couch.
    Paneling Upgrade (Mahogany) - Trailer is so beautiful wanted to make sure that it is really set off
    Inlaid Kitchen Cabinets - Trailer is so beautiful wanted to make sure that it is really set off
    Leather Sofa (Vintage) - Orange sofa for Auburn!!
    Alcan Cover - owned trailers before and they always get a ton of road rash on the front
    Spare Tire - for flats
    Door Screens (Pair) - for bugs

Nice to see Trailer Progress from Camp Inn!!!!

11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG

2. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that "Bear" is not real high on the list of possible nicknames for you. Maybe "Bo" or "War Eagle." Should be great for tailgating. Luckily the first game is a night game so you should make kickoff after all the tours you will be giving.

3. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Sweet rig. July won't come soon enough!!!!

4. JeremyB

Yes, it seems the first three games are at night which is way better than the 11am kickoffs we had most of last season. Not sure my neighbors with their Class As are going to be that interested; however I am sure the kids will be.

I was thinking maybe "Eagle's Nest"...not sure still working on it and I will need see it in person first.

5. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats and wishing you happy trails!

6. JeremyB

We are scheduled for an August 1 pickup!!! She is really starting to come together.

49.JPG

7. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Exciting for sure!