50 States in 50 Days - maps +

Discussion in 'Trip Planning' started by fpoole, Oct 21, 2012.

1. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

2. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Jenn posted this earlier today.

50 States

Where are you guys seeing it turning up? Curious as this is something he did quite awhile ago.

:cool:

3. fpoole

Same day posting, go figure...
    I thought it might have been posted so did a Forum search for "50 states" nothing posted so posted it..

believe I found it in searching for top "Things" for states, might have been the TD posting on hall of fame? not sure. I can't remember one search from the next and often can't find it again without another search...

Looked like fun, I wrote him, no reply back yet... he has a FaceBook site, Liked my comment but that was it. Asked him if he had the "Simple map" showing his trip for the 50 day thing.. the other maps are either from point A to B or has everything.
    Enh?? I dunno, just fun looking around...

I might choose highest Waterfalls for each state and trip on those... with photos.. not sure yet...
    Hope that helps..

4. fpoole

LOL..
    yah, it comes down to what's the over all game plan and why...
    I dunno, need to start out slowly with some 5-8-12 day trips first.. to get a routine down...

fun...

5. rrjusa

rrjusa Newbie

That's my movie. If you got a chance to watch it I hope you liked it. I'm open to answer any questions too.

Randy likes this.
  6. Little Patriot

Little Patriot Junior Ranger Donating Member

Watched your movie, Roger, and enjoyed it very much! Welcome to the forum!

7. rrjusa

rrjusa Newbie

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you want to help us celebrate the 10th anniversary of the trip you can follow my 50 States 7 Days trip on Facebook at www.facebook.com/welcometoamerica.us