500th Member Award!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Evan, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

In celebration of the approaching 500 member milestone, Camp-Inn has agreed to sponsor a prize for the lucky member who just happens to be #500. (Thanks Betsey!)
    So long as they at least post a reply here saying hello (many new members never post), the 500th member will receive a pair of stainless Camp-Inn coffee mugs!
    [​IMG]

That's right, if you are the 500th member, you could own what the rest of us only wish we could afford. (hmmm... Are all the Camp-Inn owners broke?) :/

How will you know if you are the 500th member?
    Just keep your eye on the left side of the screen where the Newest Members are listed along with the current number of registered users.
    In the event that #500 doesn't speak up, the prize will go to the next new member that does.

2. Tom Ruggles

Tom Ruggles Novice

Can we resign our current membership and re-up just in time to win the fabulous prize(s)?

3. Evan

I think Betsey would OK this as long as you purchased a second Camp-Inn.

4. Dahava

Dahava Novice

I'm spending way too much time making fake profiles on here just to win some really cool mugs! Only 35 more fake identities to go and I'm the winner!

5. Haha, y'all are funny...and probably serious;)

6. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Will they sell #500 to member #500 that is the question in this riddle. We deserve to win something for figuring it out.

7. 1Door

1Door Novice

The couple in Staten Island, NY picking up their 500 Basic in July (HELLO...NO ELECTRIC, NO EXTRA DOOR, NO EXTRA WINDOWS, NO BED, NO PROPANE AND NO WATER) are in real need of those coffee mugs!! Especially since their TV is a LEGO MOBILE!!!!

8. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

we upgraded to 550 and get propane and other stuff but indeed, I need to win it ..... :D lol

9. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Novice

Stands at 499....

The winner is ?????

10. Evan

The winner is Geo. If I can convince him that this isn't a scam... All he needs to do is post a message here to claim the prize - and send me $40000.99.99.99 No, not that part... :)

11. Geohol

Geohol Newbie

Not a scam. I live in Wisconsin and have been looking for a 560 for a while.

12. Geohol

Geohol Newbie

Hello and I sent another message. I had no idea about the contest or 500th member.

13. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Geo welcome and enjoy your prize and shopping for your Comp Inn.

14. Evan

Sometimes you just get lucky...
    Welcome to the forum, Geo!

15. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Novice

"I live in Wisconsin and have been looking for a 560 for a while. "

We are in the same boat... Hopefully in another 2 years we will be able to place our order..

Welcome to the forum and congrats!!

16. dhutchin

dhutchin Novice

Don't get cocky Geo. I was #499 on purpose. I don't drink coffee.

I sent my life's savings to Poplar Hill yesterday and should be picking up my 550 Ultra on Sunday. I'm not sure of it's manufacturing number yet.

17. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

You can keep drinks cold in them, too...

We bought our 550 Ultra from Alan in '09 - a very nice guy, and a pleasure to do business with.

18. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

So are there going to be special prizes for 550 and 560? Somehow, it just seemed fitting! :)

19. dhutchin

dhutchin Novice

Picked up my baby today from Alan. He was a pleasure to business with.

WOOHOO!!! I don't need coffee, I'm so excited.

20. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Run wild! Fun times ahead.

Congrats.

Sue