WANTED 550/560 - Southwest

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by HeavyJello, Dec 11, 2016.

1. HeavyJello

HeavyJello Newbie

Hello, I'm looking for a 2014 or newer model 550 or 560 for sale in the Southwest. Please let me know if you may be interested in selling.

Brad

2. Brad

Hello

My wife and i were going to put our 2009 Ultra up for sale after the holidays. I just wanted to have the electric brakes serviced to make sure everything is in good shape. The machine is in great shape if you are interested in looking at it. It has been stored inside while not on trips. I know it does not meet your 2014 or newer requirement. but thought you might want to look at it

If interested, let me know and I will send you the original invoice on the build out and the additional items we have added. I can also detail the trips so you can get a sense of use/mileage.

Rusty

3. HeavyJello

HeavyJello Newbie

Thanks for the reply Rusty. I would be interested in the details and what you would be interested in selling for. My email is rhynoh2003@yahoo.com.

4. JoeB-NW

JoeB-NW Novice

Hi Brad,

We have posted out 2014 560 Ultra SUV package on the forum. We are located in NW Washington. Feel free to take a look at the post and the pictures. If you have any questions, you can call me at 360-739-9637.

Joe

5. Janet G.

Janet G. Newbie

I just posted our fully loaded 2013 550 Ultra. We took delivery in December 2013 and it only has 2700 miles and thirteen nights on it.

6. Mike_Kathi

Mike_Kathi Newbie

What is your asking price? Do you have any pictures?

7. Janet G.

Janet G. Newbie

IMG_1107.JPG IMG_1086.JPG
    I'm not sure if you were responding to my post. If so, you can see photos in the listing in the FOR SALE/WANTED section. We are asking $19,000. The trailer has 2700 miles on it and was used thirteen nights.

8. Griley

Griley Newbie

We have a 2016 560 Ultra with many extras for sale.
    Paid little over $ 26.5 for it. Picked it up at factory in Wisconsin.
    We are asking $ 20.8 firm
    We live in Central Coast, California (Cambria)
    You can text me at (951) 505-8015
    Thanks
    Steve

9. Mike Lunsford

Mike Lunsford Newbie

Brad,
    I am in Southern California and have a 2015 560 Ultra for sale as of today. It's pretty loaded with options and like new. Sadly, due to my wife's recent injury we must sell it.

Attached Files:

10. Mike Lunsford

Mike Lunsford Newbie

Brad,
    My wife and I have a 2015, 560 Ultra we are just putting on the market. We are located just outside Santa Barbara, CA.
    I'm still working on putting some photos together and trying to figure out how to post our ad on this website. You can reach me at (805) 967-5828 or lunsford4@cox.net
    Mike Lunsford

11. Good morning Brad,
    I'm responding to your search for a 550 Ultra in the Southwest. I'm located in Phoenix, AZ and have an Excellent condition 550 Ultra for sale for $15,500 (and we can discuss delivery). My Camp Inn is #563 and was delivered to me in Feb 2012. Check out my post and let me know if you're inteerested in the 2012 as apposed to 2914 or newer. You can contact me by email at richardg404@cox.net or call me at 602-909-8105.
    Richard Gilchrist

12. Michael Obst

Michael Obst Newbie

Brad, Did you purchase a 550 yet? If not I have posted my 2016 550 Ultra SUV package on this form last Thursday. I'min Tucson, AZ. Where are you? Any interest let me know.