WANTED 550 Or 560 Classic Or Ultra (pacific Northwest)

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Josh Campbell, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Josh Campbell

Josh Campbell Newbie

Hi there.
    We are two teachers with the privilege of summers off, and growing (read: "don't always camp with us") kids. Time for a CampInn!

We're in Vancouver, BC, but would be willing to import if necessary. Ultimately, as we haven't actually seen one in person, finding something within a day's drive (or two) would be our first choice, but let me know if you have another idea.

Thanks!

2. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Hi Josh!

Mick and I have a 560 Ultra which is in great shape that we are going to put on the market after we get through the holidays. If you want me to keep you posted, I can. We bought her in 2010. We are located in Portland.

We will list her here so keep an eye out and I can send you a message.

Thanks,
    Sarah

3. JoeB-NW

JoeB-NW Novice

Hi Josh,

I sent a message, but I wasn't sure if you got it. We have a 2014 (not a 2013 as my message said) 560 Ultra that we are looking at selling. We are located in Lynden, WA...just a short drive from Vancouver, BC. Please let me know if you want to come down and take a look at it.

Thanks,
    Joe

4. Josh Campbell

Josh Campbell Newbie

Thanks Joe - sent a PM. Looking forward to seeing it....

5. Griley

Griley Newbie

Mr Campbell
    My wife KAREN and I (Steve) picked up our 560 Ultra, with lots of extras, this past June.
    We have decided to let it go. We live in CAMBRIA, CA

6. Griley

Griley Newbie

We live in CAMBRIA, CA (Central Coast)
    and are selling our 2016 Ultra 560
    Pulled it here from factory in Wisconsin
    Paid 26.8 with all the extras
    Selling for 20.8 firm
    Thanks
    Steve n Karen
    951-505-8015

7. Good morning!
    I read where you might be interested in importing a Camp Inn Teardrop from outside Vancouver so here's a thought. I just placed my 2012 550 Ultra (Excellent condition and fully loaded) camper for sale here on the forum. I'm located in Phoenix, AZ. It would be wonderful to make a summer trip of your new camper purchase by coming to Phoenix, AZ and driving back home with it. Check out my post.... You can contact me by email richardg404@cox.net or call me at 602-909-6105'
    Richard Gilchrist

8. JoeB-NW

JoeB-NW Novice

Hi Josh,

Are you still looking for a 560? We messaged before, but I don't know that you ever made it down here to see ours. While we don't have it listed on the forum currently, we are still looking to sell ours. Let me know if you'd like to come and take a look.

Joe