FOUND 550 Ultra - North Florida

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Pelagicflyer, Dec 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pelagicflyer

Pelagicflyer Newbie

Having researched the light weight teardrop market I am convinced the 550-Ultra is my first choice and will drive up to 900 miles for a well maintained late model unit. I promise to give it a happy home and take it out often. It will have its own garage space for staging and storage. It would be a very happy camper indeed to have me as its next travel partner.

Tom & Diana P likes this.
  2. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

These Camp Inns hold their value pretty well. Have you considered ordering a new one? The nice thing is being able to get it just the way you want it. I did this and ordered some things that are not commonly ordered (handicap accessible rails) and deleted some standard features (stove and sink). I'm super happy with my decisions though I understand others would be equally unhappy with the deletions.

3. Any interest in a practically new (in terms of little usage) 560 Ultra? Absolutely beautiful condition. The camper actually has some history...being the 3rd camper made by the manufacturer in 2005. One owner that has been used a total of 4 nights and pulled less than 750 miles since new. Always garaged...still smells new inside. I'm 8 hrs / 500 miles from you. If want to discuss, please respond by e-mail: smmoore53@gmail.com

4. Mike_Kathi

Mike_Kathi Newbie

What are you asking for your 2005 560 Ultra?

6. Mike_Kathi....Call me at #901-486-0640 and we can discuss.

Thanks, Mackey