Announcement 560 Order Just Placed!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Doug & Amber, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

So after about 1.5 years of planning, today we ordered our 560 Ultra. We are naming it "Boba Fett" since the front of the trailer and windows looks reminiscent of the famous Star Wars bounty hunter character. This will be our Campground Hunter, LOL.
    Thanks to all of Cary's help and we can't wait until April when we arrive in Necedah to pick it up.

2. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

Congrats!

3. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

You should be happy campers with a 560.

Bob

4. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Congratulations & welcome to the club! And great timing for a Star Wars name reference! I've never been much on going to the movies, but I did see the original Star Wars back in the day (as a 10 year old kid) & it loved it! I'm actually excited about the new one coming out the end of this year.....since it has many of the original cast....esp. Harrison Ford! :blush:

Casandra

5. Doug & Amber

Thanks! We are excited and can't wait until April. we appreciate this forum and all that we have learned over the past year. Now I'll have to learn how to post images, wish it were an easier thing to do, but we'll figure it out.

6. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats on ordering your raindrop! We wish you many awesome adventures! Will you be at the Camp-inn Camp-out?

7. Dahava

Dahava Novice

Congrats! Another Camp-Inn in Texas!

8. Doug & Amber

Not in 2015, maybe in 2016

9. Chuck

Chuck Novice

Doug & Amber,
    Congrats on your 560 order. We know the anxiety of the wait while you are in the pipeline! We leave home early tomorrow morning for our journey to Necedah to pick up our 550, and hang out with over 50 other CI owners at the CICO event.

10. Doug & Amber

Chuck & Martha,

Congrats and safe travels! The CICO sounds like a great time.

11. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Congrats..good times coming soon...

12. Doug & Amber

Waiting is the hard part, but we have been waiting awhile already. We passed the time planning and purchasing things we will need for Boba Fett. Now with all the research and planning complete, we just have to be patient until April. Can't wait to start seeing pictures of construction from Cary and the team.

13. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats!! So excited for you! Perhaps we can meet up in TX! We're in FL now, and expect to be in TX in January. Meanwhile, we hope April comes quickly!