Another bedding option

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wild Robot, May 2, 2016.

1. Wild Robot

Wild Robot Newbie

Greetings,

Just wanted to share my source for fitted sheets and such. This company makes odd size pillow cases and sheets for the new generation of 4" or so foam mattresses in modern sleep sofas. : Gotcha Covered

Start your search under the 'Sleeper Bedding' section. I yanked the one off my sleep sofa and it fit perfectly on the trailer mattress.

Cheers
    Jonathan

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

Thanks for this post and recommendation! I have been thinking about needing new sheets as the standard queen fitted sheets are way too loose a fit. Hope this company has what we need!

3. Les Izmore

Les Izmore Junior Ranger

We got these from Amazon.com in December,and they are working out great.

http://www.amazon.com/Homebedding-...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
    (there are other colors, of course)

These guys show a wide range for time needed for delivery, but we got ours in less than two weeks. So if you order from them and are on the road, it is best to have them sent to a friend or relative, just in case they take a while before they are shipped.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  4. birder526

birder526 Novice

Good reference Steve and Alea! We just bought a twin sized set of sheets, comforter and blanket. The comforter and blanket are perfect for the queen Camp-Inn mattress. Will try the sheets tomorrow. Because the mattress is thin, we think twin sheets will work too. Our current queen sheets are too big and sloppy!

5. Wild Robot

Wild Robot Newbie

After my first night, I just realized I may need one of those egg crate kinda things for extra softness, or squishyness...or whatever they do that makes a non bed more bed like!

6. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

We added a 2 inch memory foam topper (WalMart Black Friday Sale) to our mattress and really like the little extra softness it gives the bed. We found if you go any thicker of a foam topper you may have trouble with your toes rubbing the bottom of the cabinets at the foot of the bed.

7. Wild Robot

Wild Robot Newbie

Ooh, that sounds like just the ticket!

8. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

We ordered custom sheets from Bedderbedding.net. Sheets were not inexpensive but fit really well and are good quality. We got a set of both flannel and 400 count cotton for summer. There is an option to have the top sheet attached or separate top sheet with elastic corners on the end. Dale at BedderBedding recommends the elastic as the sewn on top sheet tends to twist up in the washer. Works great. 56x77x5 fit perfect and works with our 3 inch memory foam topper. Dale had me add a few inches to allow for shrinkage.

[​IMG]

9. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I like your colors. Looks very comfortable.

10. birder526

birder526 Novice

Twin sheets did not work. So we went back to queen size. Bought these two-ended clips that go under the mattress at the corners; you clip the corner sides and they keep the corners of the fitted sheet from sliding around. A Walmart find. So far it's working!

11. Wild Robot

Wild Robot Newbie

Those look pretty groovy.