Bear's Map

Discussion in 'User Map Photos' started by Evan, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

This isn't 100% accurate because Bear has done a lot of camping since this map was created...

2. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

Looks like a trip into western Canada is in order. Just a few provinces needed to complete the map.

3. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Sorry we had to cancel our plans to attend the 15th Annual CICO. We would have enjoyed connecting with you once again Bear as well as all the others.
    Also sorry to hear your affliction has not abated, but instead seems to have worsened as technology has progressed. We wish you all the success in your quest to find an area that will provide you the relief you are looking for, and so richly deserve.
    Good luck, and God speed in your travels.
    Dustin & Kris Paulson

4. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

I'm sorry to hear of the pain you're experiencing Bear but glad to have your perspective back here on the board. I work in medicine and am often trying to come up with solutions for patients who come to me with an array of maladies. Hearing of your sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation - presumably mostly radiation to the brain I thought you might consider getting a lead shield cap. These are readily available for radiology workers who are exposed to high levels of workplace radiation. The lead will pretty much stop any radiation from penetrating through the shield. Here is a link to this sort of product on Amazon: Amazon.com: FixtureDisplays X-ray Protective, Radiation Safety Leaded Cap for X-Ray MRI CT Radiation Protection 15455: Office Products

They also make a baseball cap that does the same thing: Amazon.com: EMF Radiation Protection Cap blocking RF EMF - Cell Towers - Smart Meters - WIFI: Clothing

Hoping this will give you some relief! Ben Hand

Tom & Diana P likes this.