SOLD Beautiful 2010 560 Ultra with loads of extras - Portland, OR

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Mick'nSarah, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

FOR SALE – 2010 560 Camp-Inn Ultra #394 with loads of Extras!!

Contact Mick at mick@mickandsarah.com

With heavy hearts we have decided that our needs have changed so much that our 560 no longer works for us. Our beloved “Dottie” has been well cared for, loved completely and is in great shape, with around 19,000 miles on her wheels. Travel Log is available upon request. She has been stored in the garage during the winter and under cover in the summer.

$19,499 - OBO

She has the following factory features:

· SUV Off road Package

· Electric Brakes

· Back up / Flood lights

· Yakima Roof Rack (we added the cross bars and they are included)

· Spare tire

· Furnace

· Sunroof with Bugscreen & Sun shade

· Door screens

· Alcan Cover

· Fantastic Fan

· Kitchen Table / cooler stand

· Internal Battery Isolator

· Leveling Jacks

Extras Included:

· Side entrance tent, rainfly, and custom fitting PVC pipe for camping on concrete

· Dometic Fridge with insulated cover and Camp-Inn hockey stick

· Camp-Inn Table Extension

· Galley Windscreens

· Fire Extinguisher

· 2-additional 12v 30 ah batteries (making a total of 3 batteries for a total of 90 ah power)

· Battery Isolator manual switch

· Solar Panel hook up

· Memory Foam Mattress topper and mattress cover

· Master hitch locks

All pictures can be seen here: Dottie (<- click "Dottie" for the link to the pictures)

Open to negotiating for an alcove tent, Northern Breeze 3-seasons tent, and extra cooler.

She is freshly polished and her hubs were last packed in 2014. Have all original documents and build pictures. Clean title. We are non-smokers and our dog has never ever been inside (she sleeps in the car).

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Please share your polishing method!

3. Mick'nSarah

Mick polishes it with Mothers 05101 Mag & Aluminum Polish - 10 oz. He gets that off Anazon. After he is finished there he puts a layer of Turtle Wax over the top.

4. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Nice job!

5. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Great shine on the TD. Looks very well equipped and in great condition.

6. Mick'nSarah

Thank you! We tried to take really good care of her. She has been such a great little travel companion. I am going to miss her.

7. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Say it ain't so... Just be sure to stick around as an owner emeritus, like Uncle Frank.
    We have also hit the point where Katie no longer fits in the bunk. Oh well, she can learn how to pitch a pup tent. :)

Mick'nSarah likes this.
  8. Mick'nSarah

It is hard to pitch a tent in a ski area parking lot sadly! I am so a teardropper at heart and you all are my people. I would love to stick around if you will have me! I have gone a bit quiet, but am still around every so often. We were just talking about you guys tonight and that next year is our 4th grade year and if they are still offering the national Parks for 4th graders we might try to work our way to you. We would love to catch up again. We have missed you 3!

Evan likes this.
  9. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Oh Mann.......
    That sucks... miss seeing your adventures...
    Hope all is well...

Also, Canada is offering "Free Park Passes", if you get back into it and head north...
    So sorry to hear you having to let it go... bummer...

Welcome to Parks Canada Passes and Permits

[​IMG]
    (Trona Pinnacles, CA)

Tom & Diana P likes this.
  10. Mick'nSarah

Ooh, yes! I heard about this! We are heading into snow day #9 tomorrow, so we will either never go to school again or not get summer break for all of the days we have to make up! We still have all the snow and freezing rains are due in tonight before everything eventually thaws. I am ready to get back in a schedule (this stopped being fun a while back).

I do plan to continue to blog about our travels and I am going to keep my name there. I am established and so have written about our change. I might need to put a little asterisk or something. I will always be a teardropper at heart, so I hope that keeps me justified.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    fdkoh99, Evan, fpoole and 1 other person like this.
  11. fdkoh99

fdkoh99 Junior Ranger

You will be missed! Who is going to convince me to get "Hooked on Driving". Gone is the little red headed guy riding his bike all over the campsite?
    Enjoy your new digs and the skiing that goes with it....and stay in touch.

12. Mick'nSarah

Thanks Dave and Linda! Hopefully we will see you all out on the road! Or back in Whistler! ;)

Dottie was picked up by her new owners today. Eva and Wallace (and their boys) are off on amazing adventures. We will miss her tons, but know she is in good hands now! She is officially sold.