Camp-Inn Online Store

Discussion in 'Official Camp-Inn Area' started by Betsey, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Hey!

Need some accessories for that nifty Camp-Inn? Well, have we got the place for you! The Camp-Inn online store (found on the CI website) is now up & running & waiting for a visit from you!

For those of you who have bookmarked the CI website, you will find the link in the blue side bar on the left under "Online Store."

For those of you who want to pass Go without stopping & get right to the store, go here:

Camp-Inn Online Store

Again, the blue side bar will have a list of accessory categories to chose from.

If you have an idea of something that would be a good accessory, post it here & I'll pass it along to Craig.

Have fun browsing!

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Looks great! Keep up the good work.

3. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Betsey,
    This is much easier to navigate than the original website. Looks very good too. Steve

4. Kent Kanipe

Kent Kanipe Novice

Great! I fear I own almost one of everything there.....not quite, but it's close.

Kent

5. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

You say that like its a bad thing! :D

6. One can never have too much Camp Inn items...they are ALL good!

tina

7. BobB

BobB Novice

Great addition!

8. george boyett

george boyett Newbie

betsy, great new addition to your site. I might have to order one of those hitch covers.

9. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

George,

Thanks!

You know, I hear those hitch covers are a popular item...you better get one quick before they are all gone. :D

I'm sure I could put in a good word for you... ;) ;)

Keep up the great work!

10. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Betsey,
    Have you thought about adding replacement legs for the tables in the online store? Mine are OK but I can see me ordering a set this next season. I probably did most of the damage the first three or four times I set up the trailer. I was just wondering, Steve

11. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Steve,

Craig said he will be adding them in the near future, so keep your eye out for them. If he lets me know when he adds them, I will post it here. It is not unusual for me to be the last one to know about things. Sometimes, I learn about this stuff from customers. :D Not that I'm complaining, it's just the nature of the business & the fact that I am not part of the daily life in the shop. I tend to hang out in the periphery.

:cool:

12. Evan

I second that. I have been very careful from the beginning (all three months of it), but they are very wobbly already. Would be nice to know there is a quick fix ready when they do give out.

13. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Hey all,

Craig just added the replacement table legs to the online store today. That was an easy one.

Cary

14. BobB

BobB Novice

Hi Steve,
    Any advise on how to avoid this? We are getting our trailer in May and it would be good to hear of any recommendations you have.
    Thanks,

15. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Bob,
    Cary will tell exactly how to set the tables up. The leg is folded flat and parallel to the table. The leg is spring loaded. You should pull to its fullest extension before you set it pependicular to the table. The damage is the leg rubbing against the socket it fits into when it is in the upright position. The material is thin aluminum. The saving grace is the leg has only downward force when in use. The sloppy fit does not seem to affect stability. Steve

16. Cary Winch

It can usually also be fixed by bending out the end of the tube square again with a pair of pliers if they get rounded over from not pulling against the spring enough. Usually the terminally broken ones tend to happen from moving the trailer with the table setup or something similar.

Cary

17. BobB

BobB Novice

Thanks Steve and Cary

18. Cary Winch

Hey all. New item on the online store for those who haven't seen it yet. This one is by popular demand. Key identifiers for the cabin and galley keys. One of the things we have never liked on our trailers (and many of the customers too) is how to keep the keys straight as to which ones go where. Our trailers are all getting them now and we have them available for anyone who wants to add them.

[​IMG]

Cary

19. Evan

ahh.... finally! I'm getting these. Thank you!

20. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

You haven't got room in your camp inn to put them.