FOUND Camp-inn Side Tent

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by amsdds, Nov 21, 2014.

1. amsdds

amsdds Newbie

Looking for new/used Camp-Inn side tent.
    (Found. Thanks to all)!

2. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Send me a PM with your contact info...we have been considering selling our side tent.

3. amsdds

amsdds Newbie

My name is Alan, and I can be contacted at amsdds@hotmail.com or my phone # is (805) 985-1422.
    It will be used on my Lil'Buddy tear drop trailer.
    Please let me know what is your price including shipping. Thanks.

4. Jay & Valerie

I will give you a call tomorrow. I will need to find a shipping box for the poles and then see how much it is to ship it.

What part of California are you in? I am taking a trip to Blythe next week (right on the California/AZ border off hwy 10).

I will also be in So. Cal the week of Dec. 14th and could possibly bring it out with me if you are in So. Cal. I also travel to the Bay area of Cali on a frequent basis for work.

5. amsdds

amsdds Newbie

Thanks for the rapid answer. I live in Oxnard,CA at the beach. (I have contacted Camp-Inn about a side tent and they said they will not have them for almost 3 years)! So now you are the answer. Yes, I will be here if you want me to. I will wait for a call to coordinate our meeting...I can always drive to meet you for the tent. Thanks again.

6. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Need a side tent Jenn?

7. Chuckwagon

Chuckwagon Junior Ranger

Jay and Valerie, I'm wondering why you want to sell your side tent. Do you have a different style tent that attaches to the side that you prefer? Or did you just decide that your other tents provided sufficient cover w/o their sealing to the trailer? I'm leaning on purchasing a side tent and would like to hear your opinion.

Thanks!

Sharon

8. Jay & Valerie

As of right now, we are just not using it. However, I may at some time in the future want one but I have an idea of how I plan on solving it with a real easy set up solution.

As such, I don't think I need the one that came with the trailer.

9. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

You might want to check with Cary about availability. I believe they are available to Canp Inn owners but have a waiting list for others to insure their own customers can get tent when wanted.
    Gina

10. MitchLee

MitchLee Newbie

How about this side tent? :cool:
    [​IMG]
    source:http://www.r-zs.com/en/

Joking aside. Need one too! Someone wants to get rid of one?
    Greetings

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  11. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hi,

I love your C.S. Lewis quote under your signature. Now again, when I question our plans (to myself), I reassure myself that this lifestyle change is right! Your Lewis quote "proves it"!!

By the way, your tent is a little small isn't it??

12. amsdds

amsdds Newbie

Sorry no, but thanks anyway. I am looking for the Camp-Inn type of side tent for my tear drop. Again, thanks.

13. Jay & Valerie

Per our conversation, now that I am passed the holiday weekend, I will work on a shipping solution.

I am currently in Mesa AZ, but should be back home next week.

14. amsdds

amsdds Newbie

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will wait for you to contact me. Please use my email; I am not always at this site to make it easier to communicate. Thanks.