Sighting Camp-Inn Sighting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evan, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

IMG_6188.JPG Today the Scamman clan moved from Nebraska (internship) back to Ft. Wayne for my final year of studies.

About 90 miles out from Des Moines, IA, a 550 with Michigan plates passed by. Anyone know who we might have seen?

2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Wow, just a year to go - time sure flies!

Especially so when I'm not the one doing all the studying...

Jenn and Evan like this.
  3. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Saw a CI 550 on the road in Arches NP today. Saw a total of 8 teardrops today either on the road or parked at campsites. Variety of makes, only the one CI. But, interesting to see that many in a day as I rarely see any. Must really be catching on again.

Bob

Tom & Diana P likes this.
  4. rgupnorth

This evening in Moab - saw a CI 560 with AC with a Subaru TV - They turned at the light by McDonalds before I had the opportunity to walk over and talk to them.

Have seen more TD's and small campers than I have seen before - also have seen a great number of the Mercedes Van Campers.

Bob

5. Was leaving our site at Rocky Mountain National Park this morning when a vistabule went by. Sorry i missed it last night, would have been great to do an in-person comparison.

6. rgupnorth

I saw a Vestibule on I-70 heading west near grand junction early afternoon thursday.

7. Steve & Betsy

Steve & Betsy Novice

We met three CI owners in Alaska this summer!!

Tom & Diana P likes this.
  8. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

Bet it was us! We're in the area on both occasions...check out our trip blog....sorry to miss you! We spotted a 560 in Pueblo, CO, pulled by a tan Suburban....
    Link to our blog: Adventures of WALL-E

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  9. Old Growth

Old Growth Newbie

Beautiful picture in the 4 Corners area

10. rgupnorth

Yes it was you - looked at your pics and that was the rig.

Bob

11. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

Sorry we didn't connect..always enjoy meeting fellow CI owners!

12. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

My number is 931 and although I write it in numerals I pronounce it as nine-thirty-one, not nine three one. I'm going to feature the number on the trailer and have t-shirts made with 931 captain/dishwasher and 931 navigator/head chef.

The pull vehicle is 2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring so my name here is Tour 931.

Evan likes this.