Itinerary Camp Inn Texans!

Discussion in 'Gatherings' started by birder526, May 15, 2016.

1. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hope y'all had a great weekend and didn't get rained on too much. We are sorry to have missed the fun. Thanks for handling the arrangements.

How's Bobba Fett??

2. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Diane & Michael,

We all had a great time. Weather was hot and we had some rain on Saturday, nothing bad, just some sprinkles. It rained on Saturday night, but we didn't hear it, as we were fast asleep. Friday night was a pot luck dinner and Saturday night was movie night. The Texas Teardrop Roundup was Jay & Valerie, Dan & Vanessa, Tim and Cindy, Mark & Cassandra, Doug & Amber and Mary. We are already planning the 2nd Annual Texas Teardrop Roundup for April 2017.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tom & Diana P likes this.
  3. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

We had a blast this past weekend. Thanks to everyone for coming out. Thinking Ink's Lake next year and a few weeks earlier in the year so not quite as hot.

We didn't take many pictures because everyone else had cameras. So, please post your pics if you got em.

4. birder526

birder526 Novice

Wish we had been there! Glad it was a great time!

5. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

FYI, we just booked 2 new trips as well.

Sept. 16/17 at McKinney Falls State park
    Oct. 14/15 at Buescher State Park (oak haven campground.

We are looking at every other weekend from Sept. through Nov. and just started booking our trips.

6. Doug & Amber

Good to know. We'll put those dates on our calendar.

7. Tom & Diana P

Tom & Diana P Novice

Glad to see the 2016 Camp-Inn Texans gathering was such a success! Tom and I look forward to joining the 2017 edition. Since we placed our order for a 560 Ultra earlier this week I've been reading the forum back to front, and I feel like I know you all already! ~ Diana

8. Doug & Amber

We hope to plan something for April 2017 at Inks Lake State Park!!

9. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

We're already excited about the next Texas CampInn Roundup! Please just don't make it for the weekend of April 21.........that's the night our son will graduate from college in Missouri!

Casandra

Tom & Diana P and Doug & Amber like this.
  10. Doug & Amber

No worries. We were thinking about APRIL 1, 2017 at Inks Lake State Park. Hopefully this date is far enough out that all Texas and surrounding area Camp-Inn and other interested teardrops can save the date!

Diane & Michael, I hope you can join us this year, we missed you last year at Pedernales.

We hope to make our reservation soon as I'm sure sites will go quick in April.

11. TandP

TandP Newbie

TandP have put it on our calendar for 2017 and look forward to meeting other campers.

Tom & Diana P and Doug & Amber like this.
  12. Doug & Amber

Ok we booked our March 31, 2017 thru April 2, 2017 stay at Inks Lake State Park.
    I'll send the group a private message, check your private messages.

13. Steve & Peggy

Steve & Peggy Newbie

Just back online after a really long time away...would love to meet up with some other Camp Inn Texans in March/April. Love Inks Lake.

14. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

I've been meaning to post our group photo from our 2016 - 1st Camp-Inn Texas Roundup......can't believe we never did until now! I've got more photos I can post......just not sure what/how/where would be the best way to post them now so long after the event? Any suggestions? Perhaps in a "Media Album" with a link in this thread?
    Casandra
    IMG_9776editCIUpload.jpg

15. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

It's never too late to post photos of an event. Put them in this thread or in a media gallery with a link – either way works great.

Mark & Casandra likes this.