Camp-Inn videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cary Winch, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

A couple of years back a video was made here at the shop. This was done by the local tech college targeting junior high students and getting them interested in technical type careers. A couple of the teachers have sons that are the same age and good friends so they started this series of films where they (Max and Ben) go around and visit different and unique manufacturing locations in our area.

They had this up only on their own website. A customer was searching for all things Camp-Inn on the internet and stumbled across it on Youtube. It was a hoot seeing it again.
    Enjoy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYzT3p008KE

And for even more fun make sure to watch the out takes video too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuqD57O12FM&feature=related

Cary

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Max & Ben great job.Cray & Crag stick to building trailers,only kidding.Steve :)

3. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Nice job on the videos. When I was there I didn't see the motorized wheel chair run. That is pretty neat. Thanks for the lead to the videos

4. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

That was enjoyable! And now I know that for the past year and a half, we've been pronouncing "Necedah" incorrectly!! I always assumed it had a hard C. I stand corrected!!! Thanks Cary!

5. Deb

Deb Novice

Great videos! Very creative boys!

6. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Cary,
    these videos are fun - better keep an eye on those boys they may come in handy in the future.

7. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Heheh... now that's kewl...
    Good to see you gain Cary... nice chair... going to Turbo-size it... 0-60 in how many seconds??

8. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Frank,

Oh, you missed it yesterday. For those who have been to our facility know how our gravel driveway wanders back into the woods to the factory building. Well, last week we paved it. So, the customer parking area driveways make for a nice paved racetrack for the wheelchairs. We knew it would eventually happen. Yesterday myself and another fellow took to doing full power race laps at the end of the day. I wish we would have had someone with a video camera there for that.

Cary

9. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

LOL.. kewl... fun...

10. slumry

slumry Novice

I am bumping this because it is such a cool video. Go to the head of this thread.

11. 1Door

1Door Novice

We had found that "adventure" way back in October 2012 when we placed our order but assumed others knew about it!!! It is quite alot of fun!
    Another one that has some ideas...like mcnuggit's fender shelf is on HowStuffWorks "RVCrazy:Teardrop Trailers and fpooles "tattoo's" would fit right in!!!!"
    Camp Inn Teardrops ARE the BEST!!!!!

12. StacieTamaki

StacieTamaki Newbie

Very neat video. But wow! The wall of fame is much larger now. Definitely fun taking the tour on the last day of the CICO. It's like Santa's workshop but better :)

13. rrjusa

rrjusa Newbie

I've been searching YouTube and can find a lot of Teardrop videos but not very many Camp-Inn specific videos. There are a few but not many. I would love to see more! Until I get mine I'll have to watch everyone else's and dream.