CICO in Alaska?

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by rushthecat, Aug 11, 2013.

1. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

We were minding our business and driving through Haines Alaska and look what we found! A genuine Raindrop sighting in Haines. I bet there will never be 2 unplanned Camp-Inns in Haines again.

[​IMG]
    Can't really tell from here where we are. Try the next pic.

[​IMG]
    In case you don't believe me, check the bank name.

[​IMG]
    We waited until we had to go to the ferry and the owners didn't show. We were disappointed we weren't going to meet them. Had no idea who else was up here.

[​IMG]

Who will be the first to spot the famous character in this mountain?

[​IMG]
    OK next question. What is this guy doing?

[​IMG]
    Mystery of the other Raindrop solved. John and Ceci were on the same ferry we were taking. Small world.

Kelly likes this.
  2. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

FLMikeandCarol I bet you could not believe your eyes what are the odds of that happening.

3. 1Door

1Door Novice

Amazing!!!!

4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

I had told John to keep an eye out for you. Mentioned that it seemed you were in around the same neck of the woods in their updates. Still. I am surprised that you actually did bump into each other!

Cary

5. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

What are the chances?? Pretty neat.

6. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

Coincidence is running into another teardrop

Amazing is running into another CI

This is a miracle I'm glad you got some pictures did you tie up for a night together

7. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

When a fellow camper told us they just saw a teardrop up in town, you can't imagine what I thought when I saw it was a Camp Inn 560. We waited around but no one showed up so we went on to the Ferry. We then saw them coming and I started waving like a crazy person. She said I was thinking who is that waving and then I saw the 560 and realized. We went over on the Ferry together but they were heading to a different park and then back on the Ferry to do the Inside Passage so we won't see them again on this trip but it sure was fun running into another Camp Inn. You won't believe the stir we caused at the Ferry. I don't think we have had that many people swarm around us as there. We spent an hour showing and telling and then Ceci and John went back to their Camp Inn and we looked back and they were swarmed with people. The funny thing is that we have only seen two tear drops this whole trip until then. There is another one over here in Skagway that is a homemade job that we just saw for the first time.