ME State Park Coobscook Bay

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by abccampinn, Mar 14, 2010.

1. abccampinn

abccampinn Novice

We loved this park! It was so much fun. The clams and muscles where so good....mmmm...my mouth is watering just thinking about them! I had to use the "wind break" to do some of my cooking...If you look at my pics you'll see.
    It's close to Lubec, Maine and Campobello Island. Here is a picture. If this doesn't work, the pics are in the photo gallery.

[​IMG]

I hope it works...and I hope you can come up and enjoy this pretty park. Charlie and Bernice

http://www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/onlin...served_land=&shared_use_trails=&option=search

Cobscook Bay State Park
    40 South Edmunds Road
    Edmunds Twp, ME 04628
    (207) 726-4412

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

The link goes to a page that doesn't exist. I can't see any photos.

3. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Re: Coobscook Bay State Park, Dennysville, Maine

Same here no pics

4. abccampinn

abccampinn Novice

sorry, I'm not that good with this thing. I should have gotten a kid to help me!!!

5. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

Try checking your facebook privacy settings for your photos. I think you have to make it a public link by scrolling all the way to the bottom of your photo album page and clicking on the part that says "share this album with anyone by sending them this public link". I hope this helps, I go by trial and error!!

6. abccampinn

abccampinn Novice

I thought I did do that? I give up...but thanks for the advice!

7. yakima

yakima Newbie

Cobscook Bay State Park is a beautiful place to camp. I don't have a Camp-Inn (YET!) but camped there in a tent several years ago. There is a lighthouse near Cobscook (can't recall the name of it) that has a beach with rocks that have been completely rounded from the waves. If you stand on that beach and close your eyes it sounds like a hundred different wind chimes each time a wave rolls in. It is amazing. :)

8. Maureen

Maureen Newbie

We just got back from Cobscook Bay State Park. Bring your bug spray, the salt marsh mesquitoes are ferocious. For those on you not familiar with salt marsh mosquitoes, they attack you just about 24 hours a day.
    Stop by Helen's in Machais, they have the BEST pie especially the fresh blueberry cream (a seasonal selection).