Update Deposit Check Mailed In!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by birder526, Jun 27, 2014.

1. birder526

birder526 Novice

Michael and I have only shared our plans with two very close friends. Family and my employer don't know about my spring retirement and our teardrop plans. So, I have to tell someone -- you all -- that we mailed in our deposit check today for our Ultra 550!! We are beyond excited! There...had to get that off of my chest!

We continue to read your posts, ideas, suggestions, every night!

Best,
    Diane

2. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Michael and Diane, you're secret is safe with us! Congratulations, you're in for a ton of fun.

Michael

3. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

It feels so good when you send in that first check. That makes it real. It's even better to see the first build pictures. It's even better than that when you pick it up and head out. Enjoy the journey.

4. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

Sorry I could not help it I told my wife your secret is now out there.

Congratulations and enjoy the waiting period by researching and planning and buying lots of stuff.

5. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hi Barry and Annie,

I will trust you not to let my employer know!! ;)

We are already buying things...the wait is just impossible! It is fun planning and anticipating the open road!

Best,
    Diane

6. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hi Pat!

You're too funny! Sending in the first check DOES make it real! The second check will really bring home the reality of it all! And when we pick it up, well...you're right...the real journey begins!

Best,
    Diane

7. birder526

birder526 Novice

Michael -

Thanks to you and Susan for not spreading the word around!! And, thanks for the congrats!
    Best,
    Diane

8. Mark_inMA

Mark_inMA Novice

Diane,

Congratulations ! :D
    Welcome to the Camp-Inn family. It IS official and real.

As I mentioned I had my first giggles since my wife died when Craig emailed me the link to the first build photos.
    That is the next milestone although I suspect Christmas will have a theme like mine did.

Oh and I won't tell your employer... He He mum's the word.

9. birder526

birder526 Novice

Thanks for keeping our secret! It is exciting to be a member of this terrific community. Can't wait til April to have our new home! And I look forward to seeing the in-progress pictures! Best, Diane