Fridge / Cooler Dometic Cf35

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Sweeney, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Our Dometic CF35 ate itself this weekend....compressor runs NON-Stop. Thermistor looks fine, I suspect a main board which means its not repairable.

Anyone have any experience with the CFX series? Any "fits" or replacements for the CF35? I hate to throw good money after bad....

2. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

The CFX series will not fit in your galley.

If the control board is out in the Dometic give Dometic customer service a call. This is something that is actually easily repaired.

Cary

3. gregangsten

gregangsten Junior Ranger

Yeah, my Dometic went a year before the controller board went out and the buttons would not respond. I replaced it myself and the fridge is still going 3 years since then. I think I just did a search for the part no. on the web.

4. DrTwitch

DrTwitch Novice

Just bought a used Dometic Cf35 and it won't turn on. The buttons do nothing. Does anyone have the part number for the control board?

5. rotus8

rotus8 Ranger Donating Member

Have you checked it with both the DC connection and the AC? If just the DC is the problem, there is a fuse in the plug that may be bad. If neither connection works, you probably need the main board.

It looks like the main board can be ordered here: CaravansPlus: PCBCF35/40/50/60: Waeco PCB Main Control Unit - Suits CF35 / CF40 / CF50 / CF60, 7 Led, $80.

6. DrTwitch

DrTwitch Novice

I checked both DC and AC in multiple outlets, nothing. So it sounds like the board. I'll give it a try and see what happens!