Donate button - Work it...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fpoole, Jun 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Make a contribution to the new website, $10-15-$25 it all adds up...

The new website costs.... $500+ not including time etc.
    Typically, most "Forums" have an annual membership fee or equivalent to keep it going..

Right now the costs of the new program, installing it, moving all the previous posts over to the new one and finally the costs of maintaining the site service on a monthly basis is being funded by Evan, and Evan Alone. That's just not right as we all enjoy using it.

I believe since we all use the site and enjoy the fellowship of the Camp Inn community that the least we can do is to Donate a little to help support the website.

So, there's a "Donate" button on the right side and should be a "Goal" to meet. The goal is to cover the already spent $$$ to get the new site up and running. It doesn't include any of Evan's time so it's the least we can do.

Donate button, "Hit it...."
    $25 would be a reasonable standard amount, but anything will help the cause. It all adds up.
    Work it hard for d'Money...

Nice Job Evan and thank you...

mcjimjam likes this.
  2. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

Amen, Frank! It is obvious that Evan has, and still is, spending hours upon hours working on this forum to get the kinks out and make it work for all of us. Three cheers for Evan!!! Hit that button, Camp-Inn fans!!

3. fpoole

Whoa, Getting closer and closer.... Less than $100 to go...

Hammer that button...

[​IMG]

let's put this to rest and enjoy the website...
    (DONATE button on the Right side column)
    "Make it so...." (Star Trek)

Thank you again Evan, what a great job and continuing one, heheh, you're having too much fun with this...
    Sweet...

mcjimjam and Evan like this.
  4. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Evan,

Thanks for creating the original forum and changing to the new forum. Maybe now I can figure out how to upload images.
    Jean

Evan likes this.
  5. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Jean, I think you will find that uploading images is very easy now - even from a mobile phone.

The fundraising goal has been met (exceeded, actually)! Thank you to all the contributors and to the whole forum community for being so supportive and patient during this major transition - and to Frank for leading the drive!

I have a few more days of break to work on stuff before I need to gear into packing for Nebraska. At the moment, I'm trying to bring back the Members Map.

6. fpoole

Well, that's kewl...

Good Job Evan, looking good...
    now, just don't disappear again.. heheh,

Best of luck on the new "Adventure" in NebraskaLand...

7. rotus8

rotus8 Ranger Donating Member

Over 100%! Way to go, but don't stop now, the site will need continuing maintenance...

Thanks Evan!

Evan likes this.