OR National Forest Farewell Bend Campground (Prospect)

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Mick'nSarah, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

We spent the Memorial Day weekend at Farewell Bend Campground which is very near Crater Lake National Park (20-25 minute drive) and right on the Rogue River. My post went live on my own website today. We loved it though and will go again some other time.

If you would like to see more about the campground and photos, here is the link: Campground: Farewell Bend Campground (Prospect)

Happy camping!
    Sarah

Ken & Peggy likes this.
  2. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Nice, I was/am down in La Pine, OR, just south of Bend... Heading out next weekend, but nice... getting a little too warm.. heheh

Good to see you all are back on the road/forums, missed..

3. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Thanks Frank! We have been super busy lately, but Evan has given me some work to do and I am happy to be on again. I really like the new format!

And I have missed you guys too! Last summer was a tough one for me and I am excited to get out and see some things this year. We are heading back out to Joseph later in the summer and having some coast time too! I have been doing more writing for a "traveling with kids" website (www.trekaroo.com) and trying to keep up with an 8.5 year old with way too many interests (yesterday was spent sweating our eyeballs out at a swim meet and then a violin recital). He is pretty sad we aren't doing the NWRU this year. He misses everyone too!

Hope to catch up with everyone!

fpoole likes this.