Greetings From Minnesnowta

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Lindamortensen, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Hello, We're Mark & Linda from Bloomington, MN. We've recently ordered a 550 Ultra, expected delivery this coming April. After pursuing the forum and a subsequent visit with Cary at the Camp Inn factory in Neceda, WI we knew this was the tear drop trailer for us. The forum's welcoming and helpful nature was one of the deciding factors in the choice of a Camp Inn. The opinions and suggestions regarding options for our 550 were much appreciated.

We've both done a fair amount of car/tent camping when out families were younger. Linda has spent many a season boat camping on Lake Navajo in New Mexico. Mark has done several canoe trips in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area wilderness in northern Minnesota. As retirement aproaches for Mark, Linda having already retired after a 25 year teaching carreer, the tent thing isn't as appealing as it once was. The efficiency of a tear drop along with it's quick set up is what attracted us. The bitchin' cool factor is a nice bonus. The availability of AC put it over the top.

We're excitedly looking forward to many enjoyable miles, nights and destinations in the future with our Camp Inn tear drop. We also look forward to meeting fellow Camp Inn owners along the way.

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Welcome to the family! You won't regret your decision.

Jenn likes this.
  3. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Exciting day ahead, the waiting is the hardest part. Congratulations and welcome to the Camp-Inn family!

4. Les Izmore

Les Izmore Junior Ranger

Good news! We need more folks with the freedom to come out and play whenever they want!

5. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Sounds like you have a plan - much nicer sleeping off the ground - you will enjoy the choice you made for a camper.

Bob

6. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Welcome!
    Great to see another "Minnesnowtan" join the group.....and in a 550 Ultra no less ( I'm not biased mind you).
    We're not quite to the "go whenever you want" stage yet, but getting closer all the time...I worked my last scheduled shift today, but left my name in the hat for getting a call to fill in if needed, and will answer the call only when not involved with something more fun than the work I've enjoyed the last 38 years!:)

7. Biggie

Biggie Novice

Welcome! We love seeing more Camp Inns call Minnesota their home.! My husband Terry and I live in Pickwick, MN (near Winona). We are not at retirement point yet, but we love getting out in our 560 Ultra as much as we can. We are frequent campers at the Minnesota State Parks and this summer we will be visiting Glacier National Park again (first time in our 560)! I can't say enough good things about our teardropping experiences and I am confident you will enjoy many awesome adventures in yours!

Tom & Diana P likes this.
  8. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Welcome Mark & Linda we also are Minnesotans in Eagan our 550 Ultra has been wonderful for us - enjoy!
    Pat