Handy storage options

Discussion in 'Custom Additions' started by mcjimjam, Mar 17, 2015.

1. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

Added these pouches, inside the cabin, for convenient storage of small items.

[​IMG]
    From the automotive aisle at Target, this pouch was designed to hand from a car's AC vent.

[​IMG]
    Red pouch is one of those things you put in a 3 ring binder to hold pens, etc. Hung on hooks from under shelf.

[​IMG]
    Another automotive aisle find, we use the black bin as a trash can. It is mounted on two screws, and is easily removed for emptying.

[​IMG]
    Plastic soap holder mounted with a suction cup is handy for small lightweight items.

LisaNKevin likes this.
  2. birder526

birder526 Novice

Very cool ideas! Thanks for sharing them.

3. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I've been eyeballing that little corner myself and went through the automotive place at WallyWorld but didn't find anything. I was thinking of looking for one of those clear plastic corner shelves for the shower.

4. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

I knew the 560 had more room than my 550 but a shower. That is great. LOL

5. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

The 550 has that, too, if you get that option. ;)

...it's the sprayer by the sink. (Oh, you wanted a hot shower in an enclosed space? You didn't stipulate those conditions...)

6. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

Shower?? Wishful thinking. Not really, My friend has a shower in her camper. It comes in real handy. She stores all her extra chips and snacks in there. LOL She even has put some shelves in it to make for more storage.

7. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

If you have a shower you wont smell like the woods and then its not like camping?