Hello from southeast Wisconsin!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by bcweiss, Aug 23, 2015.

1. bcweiss

bcweiss Novice

Chuck and I have finally taken the plunge and ordered our 560 ultra! We've been hoping to do this for several years so we're excited to have finally placed the order. We have been following the forum as well so we look forward to becoming a part of the camp inn forum family. We've already learned a lot from all of your posts. Thanks!

2. Little Patriot

Little Patriot Junior Ranger Donating Member

Chuck and Barb,

Congratulations on ordering your Raindrop! You are going to absolutely love it!

We just brought our 550 Ultra home and are totally smitten with it. Like you, we've been wanting one for quite awhile.
    The forum is a good place to gleam ideas and gather useful tips, but you already know that. :)
    Do you have a name for it yet?

Happy and excited for you!

Deb

3. Chuck

Chuck Novice

Congratulations from us. Our 550 Ultra will be ready for pickup in a few weeks. Since you live nearby, maybe give some thought to visiting the CICO event in late September. Lots of ideas and veteran owners to talk to.
    Best of luck to you.

4. bcweiss

bcweiss Novice

We don't have a name for it yet. I've been thinking about that but it is hard to come up with a unique name with all of the great names that everyone has already used! We have a few months yet so I'm sure we will think of something.

We would love to attend the CICO but Chuck and our daughter,Charla will be biking the Natchez Trace while I drive the sag wagon and visit the historical sights. I think we will try to make it next year. Can't wait to meet fellow camp inn owners.

5. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats on your new raindrop! You will be so happy with how beautiful it is and no doubt that you will have a super time camping in it! Happy trails!

6. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Your order is in. Well done! As I tell many of the new owners, your world is about to explode. Oh, the adventures you will have! Congratulations.

And don't fret about the name - she'll tell you in time.

Now sit back and enjoy the pics as they come in...and start shopping! Cabellas and Bass Pro - Wahoo!

Camp on,

Sue

7. bcweiss

bcweiss Novice

Thanks for the welcome Sue! We have been tent campers so we already have a lot of things we will need. But I do confess to already having bought a few new things for the raindrop!

8. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Congratulations & welcome! Your camping is about to become so much more AWESOME than you ever imagined! We are absolutely in love with our 560, as I am sure you will be very soon!

Casandra

9. bcweiss

bcweiss Novice

Cassandra thanks for the welcome! We are definitely looking forward to camping in our 560 camp inn. We have an 18 month old grandson that we hope will occupy the bunk bed during some of our adventures!

10. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

Welcome to the world of tear drops. You are going to have ALOT of fun. :)

11. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

560 is a good choice - we really like having the seating area in the front - adds to the sleeping area also.

Hope you enjoy your new experiences.

Bob