Hello from the Flint Hills

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by ssturner, Apr 18, 2016.

1. ssturner

ssturner Newbie

Ordered a 550 Ultra in June of 2015 Picked it up April 5th. It looked like a dream, for 5 minutes then it started to snow and then rain for the rest of the day.But its home in Kansas and we can't wait to put her to use. See you down the road.

2. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Woot woot, happy days. Congrats to you. We leave on Monday for Necedah and plan on camping for 5 nights as we make it home to Houston.

3. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats! And happy trails!

4. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Just drove through the Flint Hills, now in Kansas City on our way to Necedah.

5. stevenlee

stevenlee Newbie

Congrats on your order. I'm sure you will love it. When is it scheduled to be completed? We picked our 560 Ultra about three weeks ago. I live in Lawrence and there are others with Camp Inn's in Kansas (one in Manhattan and one in Leavenworth) that I know of and there may be more. Perhaps when you get yours we could schedule a Kansas Camp Inn rally.

Steve

6. ssturner

ssturner Newbie

Thanks, We actually Picked ours up the day before you on April 5th. We live in Emporia and I Know there Are two in Wichita and one in lindsborg. The rally sounds like a good idea.

7. GhostOrchid

GhostOrchid Junior Ranger

Rock Chalk!

8. BL

BL Newbie

We bought ours in November and we live in Olathe. Love the idea of a Kansas Camp Inn outing.