Update Home Sweet Home

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Tour 931, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Tour 931

Tour 931 Junior Ranger

My 560 Ultra is home and in the garage awaiting my first real outing. We might have an overnighter or two in the next few weeks but the inaugural trip will be in late January when we are planning a week trip down hwy 101 on the Oregon Coast. DSCN6130.JPG

Mark & Casandra and rgupnorth like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Ranger

Tour 931 if you'd like to experience an overnighter or two in a quiet surroundings come on over to Whidbey Island. I pretty much have a private campground to myself at the moment, and it won't cost you any more than quarters for the shower. Electricity and water are free for the first three days. Just let me know if that interests you.

Walk in Beauty,

BEAR

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Jenn likes this.
  3. Tour 931

Tour 931 Junior Ranger

Bear, thanks for the offer. I think I will take you up on that offer at some point. Right now we are planning mostly overnighters and hitting all the junk stores along the way. Then just needing a place to park.

The main reason I like these small trailers is you can stop almost anywhere. But having a nice surrounding and knowing someone at the other end sure sounds good. And the word showers sure gets my attention.

Captain/dishwasher
    Tour 931

Jenn likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Ranger

Well, Captain...

Whidbey Island has a few of those stores and the campground is an excellent base camp for exploring Port Townsend and Anacortes , which are both loaded with such stores.

No matter what you decide and wherever you go may fair winds and following seas accompany y'all.

Walk in Beauty,

BEAR

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Tour 931 and Jenn like this.
  5. Tour 931

Tour 931 Junior Ranger

About where on the island are you?

6. Bear

Bear Ranger

Two miles outside Coupeville and about 6.7 from the Coupeville Ferry.

Tour 931 and Jenn like this.