I am back. Registered back in 2011

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Danielle A. Korson, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sorry for not staying in touch. I don't really know what I am doing. And so all advice about this forum is welcomed. We have used our Lizzie (for tin lizzie) many many times including 7 weeks and 12,000 miles to Alaska. I hope to be in touch with you guys at least once a week. We did attend the tiny camper rally last Sept. Had a lot of fun. Dani

2. 1Door

1Door Novice

Glad you can join us....
    Post some photos!!!

3. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

Wow Dani, Great job using your Teardrop and putting on the miles and adventures. I don't have mine yet but have learned so much from the forum. You must have many valuable experiences to share and we would love to hear about them.

4. jodennis

jodennis Newbie

Welcome back! i am also someone who joined back in 2011 and never did much on here til recently. Looking foward to hearing about your travels!

5. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Another member. Goodie! Always glad to have more and more folks joining in and sharing their adventures. This place is a blast. Welcome.

Sue and Jim says

6. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Hi, Dani. I think we met at the CICO. I'm the new "pin lady." Write up your long-haul trip in the Awards section and private message me with your mailing address and I'll get you your pin. You might qualify for other pins also. Kathy