Couch / Bunk Beds I Need A Picture

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by PaulaV, Mar 14, 2011.

1. PaulaV

PaulaV Novice

Okay all you folks with the 560, humour me. I want a picture of an adult sitting on the couch in there. It doesn't have to be full on because that might not be possible without a wide angle lens. However I need scale, a point of reference. Also it helps if you tell me how tall you are.

I am SO close to making a decision on a 550 but I just need that last detail about the 560. I'm pretty sure the 550 is going to be okay however I'm trying to think of the future and my/our time as a family with it and don't want regrets.

So give me your best shot!

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  3. PaulaV

PaulaV Novice

thanks Evan, that helps with perspective.

4. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

From that picture it might look like one adult will fill up the whole couch, but you can easily seat two.

5. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

PaulaV,
    Ck. out my Avatar pic - I'm 200 lbs. and it should give you a good prospective! (I'm old, so I don't care if people know what I weigh - besides, they can see from the picture that I'm FAT, so why should I care? )

Personally I think people that don't get the 560 will be sorry, but that's just my opinion...I've even picked up on that in at least one conversation of a person that didn't get the 560...

6. Hey Ladymc,

I tell everyone.., I'M a " lightweight" " Sumo Wrestler , @ 230 lbs "...
    http://search.aol.com/aol/image?q=Sumo

I can't imagine anyone.., getting anything smaller (2 Persons), than a " 560 Raindrop " !

L.M.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  7. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Oh, but our 550 is so cute and perfect for us even though we arn't small.

8. starlight

starlight Novice

Hi Paula. We looked at the 560 and the 550 models. You can easily sit two average sized adults in the couch--even one larger adult and a medium adult. If you can look at one in person it will definitely help. Did you call Camp-Inn to see if there is one in your area? Because of our daughter, we opted for the 560 that we'll pick up in September. If you plan on bringing any kids or time inside during nasty weather, I'd recommend the 560. Everyone has their style. Best of luck!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Novice

My brother and I are both 6'3", I am slim, he is a body builder and we both have plenty of space. I can't sit in center without skimming my head on the light, but have plenty of space otherwise. We had a homemade teardrop. The main reason for moving up to the 560 was because you can't sit up in a teardrop. Your neck will hurt about halfway through a movie.

10. PaulaV

PaulaV Novice

well I thought about that Matt however we decided on the 550 for now. I kind of lust after the 560 but figure if I decide I want the 560 in the future the stars will align and I'll sell the 550 and a used 560 will be waiting for me. For now, I think and hope it will work out.

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Novice

Or, get the hitch installed on 560 and pull the 550 behind it. A tear train! Just kidding!

12. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Paula,
    We have the 550 and don't regret it at all. The interior of the 560 is very seductive. The exterior of the 550 is most appealing.
    We wanted the retro style. And as a form of rationalization, we see the exterior of the TD more than the interior. You will be pleased. Steve

13. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

The 550 is a great choice,put a couple of pillows in each corner to lean back on and you will be more than comfortable to read or watch tv for hours. Steve :)

14. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

We agree. We considered the Raindrop and were concerned that we might be sorry that we went for the 550 - but we are not. It has everything we need and is very comfortable. And it is charming!

15. ddgraven

ddgraven Newbie

Our 550 fits the bill in every way. Plenty of room for two adults (and two 24 lb beagles when we're not traveling). Read? Movies? Munchies? A couple more pillows or bolsters are all that's needed.