If You Are Looking....

Discussion in 'Trip Planning' started by Warren Mary Ellen, Nov 25, 2017.

1. If you are looking for a place to park and camp for 30 days, SC State Parks have a half price deal at 4 State Parks. They are all in the Lowcountry and two are on the coast, Myrtle Beach and Huntington Beach State. The other two, Colleton and Givhans Ferry are about an hour away from the coast. Looks the deal can be used anytime from Dec 1 thru Feb 28 if I read it correctly. So if you are a Snowbird looking for a place to spend part of the winter. I have been in the two state parks on the coast are they are nice.

Snowbird 30-Day Camping Special | South Carolina Parks Official Site

If you are a little hardier soul, SC State Parks has a 40% off camping at Devil's Fork State Park which is in the mountains on Lake Jocassee. Never camped here but I have been several times, it is a beautiful place but the special is for Jan thru Feb so it could be quite cold at night. Daytime temps not so bad.

40% off at Devils Fork State Park | South Carolina Parks Official Site

And they had a Black Friday special at about 15 Parks but it was only good for yesterday. It is still on there site, so if you tried it soon maybe you could get lucky and still get the 50% off at these parks. We made reservations for a bunch of trips of the next 10 months or so. Sorry didn't know about this until late yesterday but here is the link in case the discount codes still work.
    Black Friday Specials 2017 | South Carolina Parks Official Site