Is Your Trailer Number Visible On Your Trailer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tour 931, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Tour 931

Tour 931 Junior Ranger

I wanted to display my number and came up with these but don't like them. I was hoping to find numbers without a field. I need to remove them before they make a permanent mark.

Do you display your number and if so how do you do it?

DSCN6334.JPG

2. Handben

Handben Junior Ranger Donating Member

We were trying to settle in on a name and Nine-O-Four was a strong contender but we settled in on "Tipitina" with our fond memories of our time living in New Orleans. Unfortunately, Frank Poole is rarely seen in these parts but he more than any other I've seen used decals to doctor up the appearance of his teardrop. Many of his photos are probably still viewable on the forum. He sold his 550 a couple of years ago and got a truck camper when he went full time.

Tour 931 likes this.
  3. SethB

SethB Newbie

Highly recommend custom cut vinyl film! I’ve used it for boat registration numbers a couple of times. Clean, durable, choose your font & color, no backgrounds.

Somehow I found these folks:
    Die Cut Vinyl Graphics for Car and Trucks | Accent-Graphic.com

For two sets of 8 digits it was about $15 shipped. A local sign shop quoted $50 for the same thing.

You do need to take your time applying them...
    I bought online at http://accent-graphic.com/vinyl_graphics.html About $15 shipped for two sets of 8 numbers

4. Tour 931

Tour 931 Junior Ranger

Thanks. I found some on ebay for about the same amount.

5. sniperJ

sniperJ Newbie

That vinyl graphics is totally neat.