It's a small world

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Little Patriot, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Little Patriot

Little Patriot Junior Ranger Donating Member

Well guess what? My neighbor just came over to let me know that a Camp Inn owner is visiting for 3 days with her Camp Inn trailer. The owner's first name is Jackie, and she's traveling across country. Any idea who that might be?
    My neighbor wants us to meet since he knows we've ordered our 550.
    I've got Camp Inn fever and loving it!

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

Maybe Jackie Herbig with husband Bruce and little dog Yoshi? They're traveling cross country.

3. Little Patriot

Thanks, Diane, you're probably right.
    Our neighbor said they met while traveling overseas.

4. birder526

birder526 Novice

You must be getting excited about your teardrop!

5. Little Patriot

:grin: Beyond words!

6. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Let us know who it turns out to be and say "Hi" to them from all of us. Several times, while on the road (and you'll find this has happened to many of us), we have passed Camp Inns headed in the opposite direction and were never able to find who they were. There are more than a few owners not on this forum, so the mystery of who owns that 550 classic being pulled by a silver Subaru down I80 in Nevada is sometimes never solved.

It would be fun to have an answer once in a while.

I bet you're so excited about you new baby TD that your toes curl. Ours did...they still do.

Camp on,

Sue

7. Little Patriot

Will do, Sue.

That song by the Pointer Sisters comes to mind...well, part of the lyrics anyway.
    :D

8. Little Patriot

Well, it was a Jackie from Colorado, and she's pulling an Alto, not a CI trailer.
    She picked it up in Canada about 7 weeks ago, and she's touring by herself. Unfortunately, the front window blew out (off) the Alto while she was driving, and she wasn't even aware it happened until she stopped. The company is sending her a new window.

Very nice lady. I told her about Camp Inn and the forum. Hope she checks it out.