Katom restaurant supply

Discussion in 'Camp Cooking & Dutch Ovens' started by Oysterpot, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Katom restaurant supply is probably the lowest price for a lot of your cooking needs. Especially cast iron. They carry a great line of Lodge (my preference)

when you get on home page, just search Lodge cast iron.

Visit Amazon and Lodge sites and make a list of what you are interested in and then go to Katom you will have a nice sticker shock.

WWW.katom.com

2. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

George, looks like the website has been changed??

the domain for Katom.... is available...

http://www.katomrestaurantsupply.com/

Ok, found it... they clanged it to a simpler one..
    this one works... kewl..

http://www.katom.com/?gclid=CJrjnMr8mb0CFYZcMgodlwgA_Q

also, FYI, that omelet pan I finally got re-seasoned based upon your instructions is now working "Too Well"..
    at the slightest movement of the hand it almost slides right out of the pan.. heheh... kewl...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  3. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Glad it worked out for you Frank.

PS I edited the link on the initial post. thnx

4. Dahava

Dahava Novice

I LOVE the Lodge Hibachi they have on the website you shared. I had never seen that before! If I wasn't hooked on my Green Egg I'd snatch one up in a heartbeat! It would probably last forever...just like everything else Lodge. And whoa...those are great prices!!

5. Theresa

Theresa Novice

Yeah! Another Big Green Egg lover!

Do you have a small one that fits in your Camp Inn? If so, what size are you using, and where are you storing it?

6. Pick

Pick Novice

Green Egg lovers should look into Komodo Kamado cookers. Sort of an industrial, high tech version of a Green Egg. Beautiful grill/smoker. I've had mine for three year and love it.