Itinerary Lake Perris Gathering

Discussion in 'Gatherings' started by eileenpaine, Mar 15, 2011.

1. eileenpaine

eileenpaine Novice

Just a reminder for SoCal folks -owners and wannabees, that the Lake Perris, gathering is March 24-27 http://www.teardroptours.com/

While we will not be there (Tim has a meeting), I do know at least one 550 will be there.

Also -its great fun to see other brands, but mostly all the restored oldies.
    They are aiming for a world record attendance for the Guiness Records!!.

It is well organized and a lot of fun!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. starlight

starlight Novice

Thanks for the reminder, Eileen. We're hoping to bring my dad up there next weekend to check it out. He has never seen a teardrop in person and would get a kick out of the home-builts for sure. Lake Perris is also a pretty area.

3. starlight

starlight Novice

We took my dad to the gathering with Darcy and I'm so glad we did.He got a kick out of seeing all of the units that were out there. This year they figured there were 150 or more registered. The Eastman's were there and were helpful with tips and tricks for when we pick up the 560 in September. There were 2 other 550s and a 500 as well. I wish we had taken pictures--Skip had their 550 outlined with blue lights and it was set up for entertaining. We plan on attending next year. This was going to be the last year but they found a way to keep it going.

4. eileenpaine

eileenpaine Novice

Glad you got to meet Skip and Diane (and Rocky?). Glad to hear there will another gathering next year. WE will plan to attend!

Eileen