Looking to actually see a Giget or Camp-inn 560

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by konalab, Aug 24, 2015.

1. konalab

konalab Newbie

Hi all....we are looking at getting a teardrop, and have been researching quite a bit. Our issue is we would love to see a few before making this purchase, but so far unable to find one. Right now our choices are Giget Noosa and Camp-Inn 560 Ultra. We live in Phoenix, so if anyone has one of either of these and would be willing to let us just look at it, we are willing to make a drive to a neighboring state such as NM, CA, NV or of course our preference, AZ. :) Just let me know if someone out there can do this. Greatly appreciated. Oh and I do have an email to these two companies as well to see if they can send someone our way as well, but have not heard back yet.

2. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Contact Cary at Camp Inn, he will put you in touch with local owners.

Jean

3. Quinny

Quinny Novice

Howdy! We're in San Diego, have a 560 ultra and you're welcome to come take a look if we're not too far. We bought ours sight unseen but certainly would have preferred to kick some tires first. Haven't regretted our decision though! PM me if you're interested.

4. GhostOrchid

GhostOrchid Junior Ranger

Are the Gidgets even available in North America? Although they look a bit too cutesy/clever for my taste, I'd be fascinated to look one over in person to check out the design.

5. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

I will be passing through Phoenix with our 560 over Tgiving. My family does a trip that weekend at the colorado river in blythe. I will be driving through the area around the Wed. before Tgiving. Would be happy to arrange something if you can wait until then. In the meantime, check out my video on youtube...see link in signature.