New Faucet - Retro Fit

Discussion in 'Official Camp-Inn Area' started by Betsey, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Tired of your old kitchen faucet? Camp-Inn for 2010 changed over to a new faucet and added a backsplash. The faucet swivels up & down and side to side. It has ceramic seals for smooth drip free operation. Why are we telling you this - since you already have one of our trailers? We have come up with a retrofit kit so you can upgrade your existing trailer.

Here's a pic of the faucet:

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of the backsplash:
    [​IMG]

Ordering your Kits. Faucet retrofit kit $156.00, Backsplash Kit $73.00, Both Kits $220.00, All kit prices include shipping to US. You can pay for these by sending a check or on Paypal. To use Paypal, send it to: "camp.inn@tds.net" Just write which kits(s) you are buying in the notes section. Call or email if you have questions.

Here is the link to:
    Faucet Retro Fit Instructions

Here is the link to:
    Backsplash Retro Fit Instructions

For those who have the "old style" switch faucets (on trailers built prior to 2005), Craig is working on a retro fit kit for those, as the switch would need a different placement, due to design changes in the kitchen cabinetry. When one becomes available, I will post it here.

2. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Betsey,
    Thanks for the information. I like previewing the instructions here as well. The new faucet looks like a real improvement. The splash guards are practical. PAYPAL is a plus. Thanks for your time. Steve and Ellen #338

3. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Would the retro fit a 2006 550 Ultra?

4. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Craig said "Yes" as they had already changed from the rotary switch type faucet to the valve type.

George, are you looking at the 550 Ultra that was for sale in your state? That one would definitely have the valve type faucet. That's a fully loaded 550, with some aftermarket add-ons. A very interesting story behind it of the original owner, who was from Minneapolis.

Betsey

5. Oysterpot

Yes.... I have not gotten a reply yet on whether or not it is still available. It is very close (70 mi) to where I live.

If you don't mind I would like to pose a question to the massees.
    It rlates to cost. Do you mind? I will wait for your reply b4 I post my question.

6. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

George,

Ask away! You might want to start it as a new topic & put it under "General Discussion," as that may generate more attention/responses.

If I can help answer any questions related to cost, whether new or used, or on any thing else, don't hesitate to ask. :)

7. Oysterpot

Thank You. You appear to be a good bunch to work with. My personal concern is making the change to a TD.

8. Oysterpot

What is the story? You can PM me if you don;t want to post. It seems to be priced high for a 4 year old unit.