New options for 2018

Discussion in 'Official Camp-Inn Area' started by Cary Winch, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Drop-Front Desk cabinet -
    This cabinet upgrade adds a drop-front desk in the middle. Great for holding your laptop or tablet for working or watching movies. The Drop-front door doubles as a picture frame. Comes with your choice of a collage picture mat. ...As much storage as our original lower cabinet but so much better. Go to our "Online Store" here http://tinycamper.com/dropfront.htm
    for pictures of available picture frame designs and mat styles and colors.

Laser Engraved Cabinet Doors -
    Add a personalized touch by laser engraving your kitchen cabinet door. Choose from several stock designs or add your own custom image or quote or saying. You can order these picture frames with your camper, or if you already have a Camp-Inn trailer, you can order a picture frame which will replace your original door. Go to our "Online Store" here Camp-Inn Online Store
    for more information.

Picture Frame Doors -
    Convert the kitchen cabinet door into a picture frame. Several frame designs to choose from. You can order these picture frames with your camper, or if you already have a Camp-Inn trailer, you can order a picture frame which will replace your original door. Picture Mats are also available to add a splash of color. Go to our "Online Store" here Camp-Inn Online Store
    for more information.

2. Tom & Diana P

Tom & Diana P Novice

Kudos to Camp-Inn for these new and interesting options!

I'm wondering: is the drop-front desk cabinet a possible retrofit? Because it is oh so much more elegant than the duct tape-reinforced cardboard "shelf" that I currently position between and resting on the opened lower cabinet doors.

(My version is a) too light weight to support much more than a box of Kleenex, and b) starting to wear out. :D)

3. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Tom and Diana,

If the camper is brought to the factory we can remove the old cabinetry and install the drop front cabinetry.

Cary

Tom & Diana P and Jenn like this.
  4. Tom & Diana P

Tom & Diana P Novice

Cary, thanks for the quick reply! We may be talking to you about this... Right after I break the news to Tom. LOL

Diana

Jenn likes this.