New Raindrop!!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Sea Cruise, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Sea Cruise

Sea Cruise Newbie

Should be ready first part of July 2016. Very excited. This will be my second trailer from CampInn. Wonderful folks to work with. Live in New Smyrna Beach, Fla. Anyone in this area who wants to go camping this summer, let me know!

birder526 and AlCat like this.
  2. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

It's exciting a to hear you're getting a Raindrop. We love your old 550! We were just at Highlands Hammock last week for the 12 Hour Race in Sebring. We have added a few goodies such as LED lights, side table, new curtains, etc. I've been trying to convenience Terri that we need a Raindrop to no avail. Chuck and Martha on this forum are from New Smyrna too and have a new 550. We met them at the Tear Jerker Rally in February.

3. Chuck

Chuck Novice

We enjoyed meeting Van and Terri at Tomoka! Would like to meet Sea Cruise sometime as well.

4. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Congratulations to the new expectant campers! I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl??? ......sorry, we're leaving in the morning with our 560 girl, Ellie, for a 4 day camping weekend so I'm a bit giddy & I couldn't resist. Curious.....is/was your first CI a 550 or 560? Do you still own it now to help ease the wait on the new one? If so, you should keep it & have twins! :)

Happy Trails,
    Casandra

5. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

We definitely need to plan a Florida gathering! Presently, we have reservations at Topsail State Park in September. Will be at Paynes Parrie and Hillsbourgh State Parks second week of November. Will be at Gamble Rogers over Thanksgiving. Christmas, we can be found at Tomoka.

6. Chuck

Chuck Novice

Agree with the Florida gathering. You guys are ambitious. Where are these locations? I know gamble Rogers and Tomoka, but not,the,others.
    We have a trip planned around the,memorial weekend to Kansas. Going to,see Dorothy!

Chuck and Martha

7. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

Paynes Parrie is near Gainsville. Hillsbourgh State Park is near Tampa. Topsail is on the Panhandle area about 80 miles west of Panama City. Topsail is highly rated and we like the beaches over there.

8. Chuck

Chuck Novice

9. Chuck

Chuck Novice

We did see Paynes Prairie when returning from our Kansas trip. We did 3600 miles, 11 camping nights. Only one night of tornado activity, but nothing other than rain and lightning. This was our longest trip so far.

10. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congratulations to you!!