Not So Smart

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jim and Sue L., Jan 11, 2012.

1. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Listen guys,

When we first joined this forum I thought everything said was all in good fun and with my usual enthusiasm I jumped with both feet. I has come to my attention that when I jumped, I may have landed in it up to my neck.

In my defense, I am dreadfully gabby, love to joke and tease, and ribbing is like second nature to me. But I can be extremely obtuse and sometimes unknowingly cause offense. Not good.

If I have upset anyone on this forum, I apologize. I'm not going to stop posting - that's death to a chatterbox - and I can't say it won't happen again (remember:"obtuse"). I just want you to know I don't mean to be...well, mean.

Sue

2. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Gee, Sue. Not sure what it was that someone took offense to, but, being a bit obtuse myself, I haven't noticed. I have enjoyed your contributions to the forum.

Kathy

3. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Sue,
    I am sure I have read all of your posts, and I haven't seen any negative responses so if there was any, it came by PM.

I have not found any of your posts offensive. In fact sometime quite funny. So as far as I am concerned carry on.

4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Sue,

You crack me up. Don't stop anything. Sure you are obtuse sometimes, that is the best part. Makes me stop and think about it a second. Then again, my sense of humor is a bit odd. Or so Holly says to me all the time. She always blames it on my damn ethnic background when she doesn't get what I am chuckling about. Not sure what that means.

Cary

5. Ahoy Mates!

Ahoy Mates! Novice

We have enjoyed all your posts, can't imagine what you are talking about. We are looking forward to your next story...We hope there will be more!!!

6. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

Keep on posting, Sue! I haven't noticed that you've sais anything offensive.

Then again, given how offensive I can be....

:)

We're all here for the same reason: because we love our teardrops and we want to share that love and learn what we can from our Teardrop brothers and sisters. I amn sure it could bug some of the veterans if you and I post silly questions, but I've found everyone here to be very helpful.

Al

7. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Sue, keep up the good work. I certainly haven't 'zapped' any of your posts. :)

8. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Sue,
    I enjoy your posts besides it helps to be a bit obtuse at times - makes for a more interesting life.

9. Jim and Sue L.

You can "zap" things??? Sounds tingly.

Thanks everyone. This cleared things up for confused little me.

Okay - I'm not little by a long shot, but I do get confused. (Oh great, my husband thinks that last bit is a riot!!!) So, I guess I'll just keep on keeping on.

But not now. It's the third quarter and New England is running wild around Denver (49ers already won a doozy). Gotta catch the rest of the game (after I chase down and smack my sarcastic husband). Maybe Denver will pull off a miracle?

Ooops, maybe not. Tebow just got sacked again. Ow.

Sue

10. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

11. JB

JB Novice

Sue,

Keep the posts coming...

Feel sorry for you Denver fans, I'm a Pats fan myself, no doubt some out there find that offensive....

J&B

12. Jim and Sue L.

Nah, I love the Pats...and the Titans, Ravens, Seahawks, Raiders (everybody loves an eternal bride's maid - alright, they ARE frustrating to the max!!), Cowboys, Packers, Giants, 49ers(Wooo Hooo!)...I think you get my drift. I just hate seeing a team take such a beating on National TV. Poor Tebow must be one big bruise.

Sue